N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: DOWNLOAD FULL INSTALLER.
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.After performing the Full Install, check the version number of the Latest Update. If that version number is different from the version number of the Full Install, proceed directly to downloading and running the Latest Update installer before using the program.
- Changes to support Winkey RTTY. (Coded by N2IC, N2AMG)
- TinyFSK & Winkey: Adds AFC, LOCK, REV buttons to Digital window to control recievers controls. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Digital RX windows and CW Reader windows: Added Fldigi AFC controls to each window when Fldigi is the choosen engine. (Coded by N2AMG)
- MMVARI was not working correctly while being used as a Reciever for TinyFSK and Winkey this is now corrected. Coded by N2AMG)
- Changes to Supporting code for Fldigi. In the new version of Fldigi the XMLRPC Rig Interface has been removed
- XML RPC code will still be recieved by Fldigi but not thru the rig interface. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Fldigi waterfall now follows correct direction depending on the mode configured on Mode tab in Config for PSK and RTTY. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Fldigi Align now calculates correct frequency depending on the mode configured on Mode tab in Config for PSK and RTTY. (Coded by N2AMG)
- When using Fldigi and the user has RTTY set to be used as the mode to use on the Mode tab Fldigi now places the rig frequency on the RTTY Sweet spot (Coded by N2AMG)
- SO2R: Display the current value of configurations in the menu. This makes it easier to check the current settings (Coded by KU7T)
- If either of the digital windows are open they are closed and reopened after exiting the Config area. (Coded by N2AMG)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10