N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/downloads/full-install/
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.After performing the Full Install, check the version number of the Latest Update. If that version number is different from the version number of the Full Install, proceed directly to downloading and running the Latest Update installer before using the program.
- When Gritty’s ini file patch can’t be written to give warning. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Digital: Corrects output format when Output recieved text to file is enabled. (Coded by N2AMG)
- OTRSP and STEREO switching: fixed a string replacement issue (N2IC) (Coded by KU7T)
- Added two new fields to the Radio UDP broadcast message: IsTransmitting and FunctionKeyCaption (SJ2W) (Coded by N2IC)
- Experimental: Restored the multiple CQ Freq search lost a few months ago. Click CQ/Clr to show best 5 CQ frequencies. Jump between them with Shift+up/down. (Coded by N1MM)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10