N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: DOWNLOAD FULL INSTALLER.
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.After performing the Full Install, check the version number of the Latest Update. If that version number is different from the version number of the Full Install, proceed directly to downloading and running the Latest Update installer before using the program.
- UDC: allow fractional part in PowerMult (for example: PowerMult = QRP, 3, LP, 1.5, HP, 1) (coded by NA3M)
- REF: change to use Cabrillo 3.0 (Coded by N1MM)
- REF: Log window editing issue for non-ref side fixed (UA9LAO) (coded by NA3M)
- Footswitch: Comment out debug code change. (Coded by K3CT)
- CallStack: Store window position when the window closes. (Coded by K3CT)
- Entry Window: +Freq was not working properly (GM3WUX) (Coded by N1MM)
- Entry Window: WARC bands freq handling of entered frequencies was broken (GM3WUX) (Coded by N1MM)
- HSCCW: Corrected start time. Set end time is 8 hours later. Correct multiplier lookup, only consider QSOs with non-NM exchanges. (DL6KVA)(Coded by K3CT)
- Callstack: Callstack was getting confused when using So2R (Coded by N2AMG)
- Digital: When using the Other or TinyFSK interface the Clear RX and the right click menu’s were not working correctly They are now. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Digital: the ESC key was not working correctly in the Other and TinyFSK windows. This has now been corrected. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Bands & Modes: The band changes were not saved. (N3RD)(Coded by N1MM)
- REF contest: Added note about adding “REF-SECTION: DX/Section” to the Cabrillo file header (G4ETS) (coded by NA3M)
- UDC: “DigitalModeSqlString = True” will now combine not 4 but 10 digi modes together (see _UDC_Help.txt) (G4OGB) (coded by NA3M)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10