N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/downloads/full-install/
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.After performing the Full Install, check the version number of the Latest Update. If that version number is different from the version number of the Full Install, proceed directly to downloading and running the Latest Update installer before using the program.
- WSJTRadio: when opening connection to WSJT/JTDX looks to see if WSJT/JTDX is already loaded if it is it will try to close it down before loading it via N1MM (Coded by N2AMG)
- WSJTRadio: When closing WSJT/JTDX it was not properly setting the Digital Mode to 0 so trying to operate CW after closing was not working until a reboot. (Coded by N2AMG)
- WSJTRadio: When exiting it was not properly exiting the close routine in some instances so it would try to reload WSJT. Now fixed. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Digital Interface’s re-enables the focus timer to swap focus back to entry window after 5 seconds if the Digital window has focus. (Coded by N2AMG)
- SAC contest: “Not a SAC Station” message for OH0/OJ0 stations – fixed (UA6AA, N7ZZ) (Coded by NA3M)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10