N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: DOWNLOAD FULL INSTALLER.
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.After performing the Full Install, check the version number of the Latest Update. If that version number is different from the version number of the Full Install, proceed directly to downloading and running the Latest Update installer before using the program.
- Spectrum: Fix for bar mode RTE (WT2P) (Coded by N1MM)
- Spectrum: Fix for Shift+up/down RTE (Coded by N1MM)
- QSO Party: Changed the dupe algorithm. 1) If the exchange is known, dupe check with the exchange. 2) If the callsign doesn’t contain a “/” or ends with a “/”, dupe check with the callsign. 3) If the callsign ends with /ValidAbbreviation, dupe check with the callsign. 4) The callsign contains a “/”, dupe check with the exchange. (Coded by K3CT)
- Config: Changed the wording of the broadcast contacts option. (Coded by N1MM)
- Broadcast Contacts: Added a Tools menu item to rebroadcast all contest QSO’s. (KF3B) (Coded by K3CT)
- ARRL VHF: Light band, fixed the Score window display. (K2ED) (Coded by K3CT)
- Fix for Score window issue and logging of second contact. (Coded by N1MM)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 , Windows 10