Log4OM is ontwikkeld door IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software gericht op de Ham Radio activiteit en vereist zeer lage middelen van de host-computer.
Het is getest op alle Windows-besturingssystemen van XP SP3 naar de nieuwste versie beschikbaar is.Log4Om draait op Window Tablets met zijn alle kenmerken en kan worden uitgevoerd vanaf een memory stick, het is de installatie geen systeem register gebruiken om informatie op te slaan.
- Accurate call sign lookup data
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions)
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x and JTDX
- Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Search and filtering of data is the most advanced of any logging software.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
1. Version 1 SQLite database is not compatible with Version 2
2. An ADIF file in ADIF 3.0 format must be exported from Version 1 of Log4OM
3. A new database must be created in Version 2 and the ADIF file then imported into it
4. Version 2 configuration is different to version 1 so needs setting up new
If all else fails read the user guides and watch the YouTube tutorials
- [NEW] Added capability to run multiple instances
- [NEW] Added “Select required” button for quick QSL upload. Required status is based on user preferences expressed in SETTINGS -> USER CONFIGURATION -> CONFIRMATIONS menu option
- [NEW] Incremental worked before search in worked before grids. [WORKED BEFORE] notification will appears only on exact callsign match.
- [NEW] Added worked before screen in main UI (F10)
- [NEW] Unlocked command line arguments:
/RESETLAYOUT -> remove all configured layouts in data grids
/REMOVEUSERFILES -> remove all user edited files in the settings folder
/RESETMAPCACHE -> reset the google maps map cache and reduce it’s size
/SCHEDULER -> reset internal operation scheduler to factory
/FACTORYRESET -> remove all user configurations except saved backups
Usage: L4ONG.exe <parameter1> … <parameterX> eg: L4ONG.exe /RESETLAYOUT
- Improved logging on UDP parser
- [FIX] files marked with “_user” suffix not correctly retrieved under some circumstances.
- [FIX] cluster time was not correctly sorted after first couple of QSO’s.
- [FIX] my references is not shown when editing a QSO. This may result in a loss of information.
- [FIX] IARU region not correctly read when different from country value
- [FIX] Clustermanagement menu Exit now working