Log4OM is ontwikkeld door IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software gericht op de Ham Radio activiteit en vereist zeer lage middelen van de host-computer.
Het is getest op alle Windows-besturingssystemen van XP SP3 naar de nieuwste versie beschikbaar is.Log4Om draait op Window Tablets met zijn alle kenmerken en kan worden uitgevoerd vanaf een memory stick, het is de installatie geen systeem register gebruiken om informatie op te slaan.
- Accurate call sign lookup data
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions)
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x and JTDX
- Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Search and filtering of data is the most advanced of any logging software.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
1. Version 1 SQLite database is not compatible with Version 2
2. An ADIF file in ADIF 3.0 format must be exported from Version 1 of Log4OM
3. A new database must be created in Version 2 and the ADIF file then imported into it
4. Version 2 configuration is different to version 1 so needs setting up new
If all else fails read the user guides and watch the YouTube tutorials
- [NEW] New “resource editor” function (Settings menu) allow advanced users to personalize program configuration files. Usage of this feature requires a good knowledge of Log4OM.
- [NEW] FCC database support for STATE visualization in cluster data.
- [NEW] Log4OM joined the Off-Air Message Service, a new Ham Radio shared chat environment that joins Log4OM and GridTracker users. You can find it in the UTILITIES menu
- [NEW] downloaded eQSL’s can now be viewed in QSO edit screen
- [NEW] Starting from this release we may release PUBLIC BETA versions to try and test new features before official release. You can subscribe to this opportunity by clicking on the “Check for PUBLIC BETA updates” in SETTINGS -> PROGRAM SETTINGS. Public beta will be released through Log4OM website.
- You can now hide Statistics from F6 main UI tab via right menu button
- Removed DARC_DOK award from the list. Valid one is DLD
- Updated Clublog xmlns version to 1.3
- Updated predicted solar data function to read new JSON provided by NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
- QSL Manager screen “return key” will perform a search operation on current callsign value
- 2 more sounds added to the Alert/Chat notification options
- NET CONTROL: Added option to disable data lookup.
- NET CONTROL: Data manually inserted into callsign definition are no more overwritten by external lookup.
- NET CONTROL: Automatic country identification on new callsign definitions works without external lookup.
- LAZY LOG: New input keys for single QSO: name, comment, county and state
- Added support for user defined bandplan (added support for “_user” suffix)
- [FIX] Application deadlock during idle time should be fixed
- [FIX] CQ/ITU zone import from ADIF fixed when counterpart data are not available on search engines.
- [FIX] Award Confirmation import routine fix on date recognization
- [FIX] 000329: Saved filters don’t work on re-load
- [FIX] 000325: Fixed POTA export from Award Stats