KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
- Improvement: Search widget has been improved.
- Improvement: Callsigns are always checked to be a good callsign before they are saved to the log, imported and exported to ADIF.
- Improvement: Removed some death code.
- Improvement: If TX Freq & RX Freq are the same, only TX Freq is exported.
- Improvement: New functions to check calls when importing ADIF logs.
- Improvement: Improved how CTY.CSV (country files) is working.
- UI: Widget to show the QSOs to be exported to ADIF & LoTW.
- UI: Widget to show the QSOs updated from ADIF & LoTW.
- UI: Clear the UI also clears the status of a DXCC in the Band status widget.
- UI: Added a checkbox to easily enable/disable the real time in the QSO entry box.
- UI: Passwords are now hidden in the UI when entered.
- BugFix: Only QSOs are now updated when data is uploaded from LoTW.
- BugFix: DXCC & WAZ information was updated twice when removing a QSO.
- BugFix: DXCC & WAZ count.
- BugFix: Fixed one SQL query on satellite.
- Bugfix: Fixed the print function. (JL3OXR).
- Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Spanish (EA4K).