KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
The Changelog shows:
- New feature: Basic Hamlib support.
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.
- Fixed a bug in the DXCCWidget.
- Fixed a bug in the QSO per hour stats.
- Added th FT4 mode.
- Updated translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Danish (TNX Joe), Finnish (TNX Kristjan), French (F4HWL), German (TNX Burkhard), Spanish (EA4TV).