KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
- Added the Es’hail / QO-100 satellite.
- UI: Satellite list, propagation modes and others are now shown sorted. (TNX Isabel)
- UI: Added default values to the infoWidget (Continent, Prefix, CQ, ITU…). (TNX Isabel)
- UI: RX/TX Freq in Satellite tab are also in red/black depending on the frequency being out/in of ham bands.
- UI: Mode selected is now changing the RST format and default values for some modes.
- Bugfix: Editing a QSO to remove a comment was not properly working. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: Worked & Confirmed QSO numbers are now aligned in the Awards tab. (TNX Isabel)
- Bugfix: KLog.pro is now fixed to compile in Linux. (TNX KB2YSI)
- Bugfix: Improved how the DXMarathon was managed when disabled.
- Bugfix: Improved how DXCC Award was updated after one QSO was added. (TNX Isabel)
- Fixed a bug in the SQL update database.