MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs.
A completely new outlook.
Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. KiwiSDR as an external RX.
Now for Windows 7 and newer operating systems.
Nederlandse handleiding: http://www.rigexpert.com/files/manuals/mixw4/MixW4_Help_NL.pdf
- BUG fixed: 20m and 6m band plans fixed
- BUG fixed: BPSK baud rate switching
- BUG fixed: crash on Cancel in BPSK31 Settings window
- BUG fixed: font settings not applied to Rx/Tx view
- BUG fixed: double key <ESC> should clear TX window
- BUG fixed: DXCluster takes lot of CPU’s time
- BUG fixed: DXCluster should stop processing in hidden mode
- BUG fixed: import ADIF doesn’t support latitude/longitude format ( XDDD MM.MMM )
- BUG fixed: EDIT QSO: ITU and WAZ should be editable
- BUG fixed: In the TX window <CR> and <LF> commands not work
- BUG fixed: Mix stops decoding after CW TX
- Olivia mode added
- Contestia mode added
- RTTYM mode added
- RX/TX controls moved to status bar
- eQSL send is now available via <SENDEQSL> macro
- Reset text settings allowed
- Signs like PA0SU/J, TA1DX/50, VP8LP/100, CT9/DL8DBW/H… are now processed
- Added import of the APP_DXKeeper_REGION tag to the standard ADIF’s tag REGION
- TEN-TEC – and SRC – CATs are not supported
- “Submode” column added to logger
- ADIF location format can be selected in settings page
- Improved appearance of the macro redesign dialog
- Added Copy/Paste/Clear/Cut support to the macro redesign dialog
- Save/Load/Reset layout is now available
- Show/Hide logger’s columns is now available
- QRZ.ru is now supportedKnown bug: If you have problems with decoding, you need to close the RX window and re-open it. We are working on it...
Besturingssytemen: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Licentietype: Registration and buy. Free for registration v.3