MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs.
A completely new outlook.
Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. KiwiSDR as an external RX.
Now for Windows 7 and newer operating systems.
Nederlandse handleiding: http://www.rigexpert.com/files/manuals/mixw4/MixW4_Help_NL.pdf
- BUG fixed: search QRZ.com
- BUG fixed: CAT Elecraft support
- BUG fixed: RX view doesn’t save font settings
- BUG fixed: Cabrillo settings dialog should get info from contest settings
- BUG fixed: Contest start / end time should be UTC
- BUG fixed: Earth view should show azimuth to callsign in contest mode
- Now TuneDialog saves / restores its settings
- BPSK mode: baud rate added to control bar
- CW mode: acceleration / deceleration wpm added to control bar
- Partial Check call added
- Contest input bar added
- MFSK mode added
- Added / corrected some macros
- Added use of QRZCQ service
- Added use of QRZ.ru serviceKnown bug: If you have problems with decoding, you need to close the RX window and re-open it. We are working on it...
Besturingssytemen: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Licentietype: Registration and buy. Free for registration v.3