Maak op afstand verbinding met een computer, of die nu aan de andere kant op kantoor is of aan de andere kant van de wereld. AnyDesk zorgt voor veilige en betrouwbare externe desktopverbindingen voor zowel IT-professionals als gebruikers on-the-go.
Version 4.3.0 (Windows)
- Added a setting for Windows Terminal Servers to dis-/allow the remote user to see the list of currently logged in users when asked for where to connect to.
- New command line parameter “–file-transfer” to start a file session from the command line.
- Added a feature which allows to terminate running sessions from inside AnyDesk. This allows users to start sessions when the session limit of the licence is exceeded by freeing sessions.
- Windows Terminal Server: Added a dialog which allows to choose a user.
- AnyDesk now connects using port 6568 in addition to the standard ports 80 and 443.
- In some cases, AnyDesk would display the unknown mouse cursor (“?”) in cases where it could have displayed the actual mouse cursor instead. The unknown mouse cursor is used in cases when there is no mouse attached to the device and AnyDesk can not obtain a mouse cursor icon or force the system to display a mouse cursor.
- Fixed problems which could occur when the horizontal resolution was not divisible by 16.
- Fixed a crash related to the cursor.
- Fixed a crash during registration of the first incoming session.
- Custom Client: For an incoming file transfer session AnyDesk did not check if file transfer was set to disallowed by an override. As a result file transfer was still possible.
- Custom Client: In the security settings AnyDesk did not show if the file transfer permission is overridden.
- Fixed a rare crash when using two main windows during installation.
- Fixed sorting using the list view header in the address book.
- Fixed filtering in the address book.
Version 4.0.1 (Linux)
- Added more permissions to security settings
- Added new permission interface to backend
- Added connect to loginscreen features to rpm distros (systemd only)
- Added protocol handler for anydesk:// links
- Fixed a bug that caused AnyDesk to grab the focus and disable window movement, etc
- Fixed many keyboard problems
- Fixed the keyboard acting weird after login
- Fixed AnyDesk displaying the wrong recording settings
- Fixed AnyDesk showing a forbidden cursor even when input is allowed
- Fixed some minor graphical glitches in the GUI
- Fixed that sometimes input was not possible on certain login screens
- Fixed a bug that caused anydesk to show a white screen after fast user switching
- Fixed the update link
- Moved the system informations into the session tab as button
- Fixed the icon not showing up on when using the debian package
Version 4.3.0 (macOS)
- Added file manager session type.
- Fixed screenshots. They are saved on the Desktop.
- Fixed deletion of speed dial items.