Maak op afstand verbinding met een computer, of die nu aan de andere kant op kantoor is of aan de andere kant van de wereld. AnyDesk zorgt voor veilige en betrouwbare externe desktopverbindingen voor zowel IT-professionals als gebruikers on-the-go.
- Fixed the URL handler. Session requests from inside MyAnyDesk should work again.
- The URL handler now accepts any number of leading slashes directly before the ID (they will be ignored).
- Fixed a crash on opening the security settings.
- Fixed a crash on cancelling a delete operation in the File Manager.
- Added new set of permissions used during unattended access.
Those permissions have to be enabled explicitly first and will override the default permissions only in case a session has been started using a password or token (unattended access).
- TCP reverse rules where not saved correctly.
- Keyboard input to VirtualBox wasn’t handled during translate mode or when connecting from Android.
- Fixed tag grouping for non-latin characters.
- Fixed cursor behaviour for systems using DPI per monitor.
- Fixed close button of tabs in the accept window.
- Discovery did not start after installation.
- Fixed a bug occuring during connecting to Windows Terminal Server resulting in an unresponsive service.
- According to the traces installation succeeded though the installer wasn’t even started.
- Improved stability.
- Discovery now (re-)starts when a network connection becomes available.
- Extended Color ID feature to the search popup.
- Extended information included in the app’s title.
- Extended information included in session tab titles.
- The UI setting for session comments is now disabled in case the feature is not available.
- Improved scam warning.
- Improved navigation with remote and keyboard.
- Improved speed on some devices.
- Added color id for speed dial items.
- Added online state to discovered items.
- Fixed some remote image artifacts.
- Fixed issue with incoming connections waiting for image.
- Minor improvements and fixes.
- Added an emulated titlebar for the loginscreen to move and minimize the accept window
- Added remote reboot support
- Added more options to the command line interface
- Improved logging
- Fixed a bug that switched the red and blue color on session start
- Fixed several UI bugs
- Fixed that a Custom Client could make outgoing connections when it was not supposed to
- Fixed a memory leak in the filetransfer
- Fixed searching by typing in the filebrowser
- Fixed a bug that prevented from selecting a different audio device
- Added plugin for Savortex devices.
- Fixed vulnerability in session playback that could lead to files getting overwritten.