Maak op afstand verbinding met een computer, of die nu aan de andere kant op kantoor is of aan de andere kant van de wereld. AnyDesk zorgt voor veilige en betrouwbare externe desktopverbindingen voor zowel IT-professionals als gebruikers on-the-go.
- Added TCP-Forwarding for running sessions.
- Capture settings did not show any setting.
- The Whiteboard did not work on Windows XP and on Windows 7 when Aero was disabled.
- The request elevation feature did not work after switching sides.
- When AnyDesk was running in the background for some time and the main window was started, it did not respond for several seconds under certain conditions. The main window should now react instantly to user input.
- After installation no discovered clients where shown.
- Fixed Discovery working only for simultaneously running clients of the same type. Now all instances of AnyDesk should be able to use Discovery simultaneously, for example when using vanilla and custom client at the same time.
- The screenshot menu item was not available.
- Fixed crash on popup close.
- Fixed crash when pressing ‘Retry’ after session end.
- Fixed crash in case AnyDesk could not get a cursor.
- Fixed GDI fullscreen being resizable.
- Fixed fullscreen mode when connecting to multi-monitor setups.
- On incoming session request the screensaver did not turn off. AnyDesk now stops the system from turning it on during an active session or session request.
- On incoming session request sleeping monitors did not turn on. AnyDesk now stops the system from turning them off during an active session or session request.
- Improved performance by temporarily removing some tooltips.
- Fixed drag operations started after closing an addresses context menu.
- Fixed address items being clickable only in certain areas.
- Fixed file transfer button in search popup.
- Fixed bug that caused new entries to be added to the wrong Address Book.
- Fixed synchronization of printer settings when using multiple instances of AnyDesk.
- Minor fixes.
- The Address Book deletion confirmation dialog now lists the Address Books to be deleted.
- On incoming chat messages AnyDesk’s toolbar and Windows’ taskbar will now flash.
- Moved connection trace to system folder.
- Updated localizations.
- File transfer
- TCP tunneling
- Auto-discovery (partly – discoverable only)
- Fixed chat window
- Fixed crash on corrupted environ file in /proc
- Recording can now be prohibited by a permission
- Recording can be rewound
- Fixed config files handling and permissions
- Fixed glitchy ghost pointer (now it’s less glitchy)
- Fixed incorrecly disabled mouse pointer
- Fixed address book tags behavior
- Fixed speed dial search
- Fixed several crashes
- GUI visual appearance improvements
- Performance improvements
- Minor fixes
- Other fixes
- Updated icons
- The loopback (monitor) audio device could not be selected as an audio source after selecting a specific device once.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when going in or out of fullscreen mode in D3D render mode.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to image corruption when going in or out of fullscreen mode.
- Improved behaviour of fullscreen mode when the user switches to another application than AnyDesk and back to AnyDesk.
- Fixed a bug where the installer would crash when started twice.
- Under certain conditions, Drag&Drop was started when it was not supposed to start. This should not happen anymore.
- AnyDesk prevented the screensaver to engage when the Accept Window was open. This behaviour was changed so the screensaver is only prevented while an incoming session is active.
- Fixed a crash which could occur under rare conditions when using the whiteboard feature in Windows Server.
- Using the Address Book could cause AnyDesk to stop responding in rare situations.
- The Address Book now remembers the selected items during actions.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Address Book to not update anymore when the option ‘Open Address Book on startup’ was enabled.
- Improved stability.
- Implemented a progress display for the installer.
- Updated polish translation.
- Updated the Welcome tab.
- Generic stability improvements.
- Fixed default audio recording setting.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when AnyDesk was terminated.
- Fixed a rare crash on Windows 8.1 which occured when AnyDesk was started.
- Fixed popup placement when there is not enough screen space available.
- Fixed some high-DPI issues.
- Fixed scrolling in Windows 8.
- Added scrollbar to the address book selection menu.
- Updated translations for Chinese, Portuguese, French and Russian.