INTERNATIONAL YUDX HF CONTEST
RULES FOR NON-YU PARTICIPANTS
Contest sponsor: Amateur Radio Association of Serbia
Objectives: Developing traditional friendship between foreign and local hams.
Contest Period: Third full weekend of April, from 07.00 UT Saturday to 06.59 UT Sunday (April 20-21 in 2019).
Participants: Any licensed amateur radio station.
A. SO-AB CW QRP <= 5 W
B. SO-AB-CW-LP <= 100 W
C. SO-AB-CW-HP <= 1500 W
D. SO-AB-SSB-LP <= 100 W
E. SO-AB-SSB-HP <= 1500 W
F. SO-AB-Mixed-LP <= 100 W
G. SO-AB-Mixed-HP <= 1500 W
H. SO-SB-Mixed (3,5 MHz any power)
I. SO-SB-Mixed (7 MHz, any power)
J. SO-SB-Mixed (14 MHz, any power)
K. SO-SB-Mixed (21 MHz, any power)
L. SO-SB-Mixed (28 MHz, any power)
Bands: 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 meters under the recommendations of IARU Region 1. Calling CQ is forbidden in DX segments of the bands.
Modes: CW (A1A) and SSB (A3J). CQ calling practice: CQ YU or TEST YU.
Contacts: Any participant with any participant. With the same station, one QSO is permitted in each range of different types of broadcast (cw i ssb).
Non-YU stations: RS(T) + QSO number.
YU/YT stations: RS(T)+County Abbreviation, e.g. 599 SBB.
QSO with YU/YT station 10 points
QSO with station from other continent 4 points
QSO with station from the same continent except their country 2 points
QSO with station from your own country 1 point
QSO YU/YT station with YU/YT station 1 point
Non-YU stations: DXCC countries, plus YU/YT counties – 1 multiplier per band regardless of mode.
YU/YT station: DXCC countries – 1 multiplier per band regardless of mode
Results: Number of QSO points multiplied by number of multipliers.
Ranking of the YU / YT stations will be shown separately
You can only send one log for one station.
The log should be sent to CABRILLO format at
If you have any problems sending logs to a robot, you can send it to email: email@example.com
In both cases you will receive confirmation of the receipt of the log.
LOG DEADLINE: no later than 10 days after the contest (in 2019, before 23.59 UT on the 1st of May)
Awards: Plaques for winners (first place) in every category. Awards in electronic form for all other participants.
The results will be announced on the YUDXC web-page. The awards will be mailed or emailed to recipients.
– Dupes are not penalized and should be left in logs.
– Time difference in logs should not be greater than three minutes.
– If a station is a new multipler – and has not sent its log in, it should appear in at least two more received logs in order to be accepted.
– The use of DX-Cluster, Skimmer or Skimmer-like technology is allowed, self-spotting is not.
– Invalid QSOs are not counted. Incorrectly received call sign or incorrectly received exchange information makes a QSO invalid.
– Unique Calls, unless the organizer has a log of participant which would have been declared as UNIQUE CALL.
– For RUN stations there is a ten minute rule for band switching: when they switch bands, they must spend at least 10 minutes on the band before the new band change. MULT stations can change bands at will, but only to work new multipliers.
BGD – Beograd PIR – Pirot District
BOR – Bor District POD – Podunavlje District
BRA – Braničevo District POM – Pomoravlje District
JAB – Jablanica District PRI – Prizren District
JBB – South Bačka District RAN – Rasina District
JBN – South Banat District RAS – Raška District
KMO – Kosovska Mitrovica District SBB – North Bačka District
KOL – Kolubara District SBN – Central Banat District
KOS – Kosovo District SBT – North Banat District
KPO – Kosovo-Pomoravlje District SRM – Srem District
MAC – Mačva District SUM – Šumadija District
MOR – Moravica District TOP – Toplica District
NIS – Nišava District ZAJ – Zaječar District
PCI – Pčinja District ZBB – West Bačka District
PEC – Peć District ZLA – Zlatibor District