DXLog.net – contest logging software
Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, ham radio contest logging software by 9A5K.
This software and service was adopted and sponsored by K1LZ and you might experience some issues during the adoption until fits its new home.
Note: As of Apr-11-2019 the support email reflector is moved from Mailman to groups.io
News: This software is now free of charge, donated to the ham radio community by Krassy K1LZ and a few other guys donating their time and effort.
License keys can be generated by following the link below. Should you run into issues generating it, please contact Paul Young, K1XM.
- Fixed issue with cursor jumping to wrong entry line when grabbing spot. (SM7IUN)
- Fixed issue with “Wipe call when tuning in S&P” option not working for spots grabbed from band map. (SM7IUN)
- Spot bandwidths in bandmap properties panel are limited to reasonable values. (SM7IUN)
- Don’t crash with F11 in two-keyboard mode. (K1XM, TNX PY2SEX)
- Option “Tools->Data entry->”ESM mode change focus on $LOGGEDCALL macro” now works as intended. (SM7IUN)
- Added Ctrl-M keyboard shortcut and associated status bar message for ESM enabled/disable. (SM7IUN)
- Default S&P INSERT message changed to “$F2 $CR” to log immediately after sending exchange. (SM7IUN)
- Default QQSL messages updated. (SM7IUN)
- Speed changes and $QSOB4 removed from default messages in all contest definition files. (SM7IUN)
Besturingssystemen: Alle Windows met Microsoft.NET Framework version 4.0.