DXLog.net – contest logging software
Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, ham radio contest logging software by 9A5K.
This software and service was adopted and sponsored by K1LZ and you might experience some issues during the adoption until fits its new home.
Note: As of Apr-11-2019 the support email reflector is moved from Mailman to groups.io
News: This software is now free of charge, donated to the ham radio community by Krassy K1LZ and a few other guys donating their time and effort.
License keys can be generated by following the link below. Should you run into issues generating it, please contact Paul Young, K1XM.
- Audio control is now absolute. The relative “primary/secondary” model for audio control is removed. (SM7IUN)
- Fixed issue with RIT on Yaesu FT-991, FT-991A, and FTDX-101D. (SM7IUN)
- RDA contest and data base updated. (SM7IUN, TNX UR7QM)
- Rate window no longer shows (irrelevant) audio status in SO1R. (SM7IUN)
- SSA MT contest and data base updated. (SM7IUN, TNX SM5AJV)
- YO DX contest and data base updated. (SM7IUN, TNX SP5KP)
- EU HF Championship data base updated. (SM7IUN, TNX S57AW)
- SCC RTTY contest and data base updated. (SM7IUN, TNX S57AW, UN7ZAF)
- log4net exception and error logging added. (Dug Stokes)
- Spot grabbing and bandmap navigation now works without a radio. (SM7IUN)
- Fixed rare crash in Check N+1 window. (SM7IUN)
- CWOps CWT contest and data base updated. (SM7IUN)
- MMVARI FSK port for radio 2 is now correctly remembered in SO2R. (SM7IUN)
- Added context menu in Check Call window to chose modes displayed in MIXED contests.
- Defaults to CW, SSB & RTTY for contests with >4 modes. (SM7IUN)
- Modes on VFO A and VFO B are now independently controlled on Elecraft KX2, KX3, and K3/K3S. (SM7IUN)
- SRR Digital Cup data base updated and now has correct format. (SM7IUN, TNX UR7QM)
- Mode changes through text commands (SSB, CW, etc.) now works correctly on radio 2 in SO2V. (SM7IUN)
Besturingssystemen: Alle Windows met Microsoft.NET Framework version 4.0.