2020 PACC contest
Starts: February 8th at 12:00 UTC
Ends: February 9th at 12:00 UTC
Welcome to the Dutch PACC website …
Upload your log, Logs received, log statistics, etc: robot
Live score upload at cqcontest.net is supported. To view live scores
- Mobile device: go to http://m.cqcontest.net and select 022 PACC or download the mobile app. For OS Android go to http://cqcontest.net/download/live-cs-mobi-1.3.apk
- PC: go to CQCONTEST LIVE SCORING or
- PC: go to http://cqcontest.net/ . Then click four times: Contest -> Supported Contests -> Category Middle -> number in column after contest name
- Contest Scores on line.
We are happy to inform you that Real Score Cluster including COSB and cqcontest.net is supporting the PACC. The Real Score Cluster forwards score postings to all members scoreboards (COSB and cqcontest.net). By configuring logger to send data to the “score distribution server” on N1MM+ or to http://www.b41h.net/
scoredistributor.php your scores will be forwarded to all the scoreboards within the Real Score Cluster.
- All mixed mode categories are allowed to work a station twice per band, once in CW and once in SSB. If the station is a multiplier, it will count as 2 multipliers.
- Please use Cabrillo v3 format
- Logs can either be uploaded via this website (a link will appear here as soon as the web interface is ready) or sent to (new e-mail address): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not send the paper/CD/floppy log to the contest manager!
- Make sure you put your full postal address in the Cabrillo header. Otherwise we can not send you the token of merit…!
- Send your pictures to the e-mail address below. Include your SOAPBOX in the Cabrillo log (instruction see Log submission / Aanleveren logs)
- Correspondence other than logs to: email@example.com
Rules for foreign participants
For foreign operators only a few things changed.
- All mixed mode categories are allowed to work a station twice per band, once in CW and once in SSB. If the station is a multiplier it will be counted as two multipliers.
- Cabrillo format mandatory. See Cabrillo V3.0 page for details!
- Log submission, analyzing and checking will be done by a software suite developed by HA1AH with a web based interface (details will follow on this website).
- After submission an automated e-mail will be sent back stating whether the log complies to the needed Cabrillo format including a gross score check and calculation. After the submission deadline all logs will be further analyzed and cross-checked. After the full check, participants will get an e-mail with their resulting score and log errors.
- You can also send your Cabrillo log ( or ) to the new e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please put your call and category in the subject of the mail.
- Please make sure you include your full postal address in the Cabrillo Header. If not, we can’t send you the token of merit…!
Rules in a nutshell:
- Work as many Dutch stations as possible per band.
- 160m-10m SSB/CW, except WARC, IARU bandplan.
- Exchange: send RST+serial number starting with 001.
- Dutch stations give RST+Province abbreviation: GR, FR, DR, OV, GD, UT, NH, ZH, NB, LB, ZL, FL.
- Categories: SOAB-CW, SSB or MIXED; each HP or LP (<100W), MIXED also QRP (<5W); MOAB (mixed, no restriction on # TX); SOSB-CW, SOSB-SSB, SWL-MIXED.
- Multipliers: number of provinces per band per mode.
- Points: one point per valid QSO.
- Final score: total number of QSOs x total number of mults.