Sd heeft vandaag een nieuwe update uitgebracht van zijn contestlogger.
SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. It is intended for single-op unassisted entries, and runs on Windows, from Win95 to Win 8 , and on Linux/Wine – with a console-mode (text) interface.
SD supports rig control, serial and parallel keying – and integrates with WinKey to eliminate CW timing issues caused by Windows – the WKUSB kit is recommended. microHAM’s USB CW Keyer offers WinKey and level converters for rig control in a single package.
SD offers instant “full-screen” editing of any QSO in your log. All SD’s files, including the log, are ASCII and can be viewed with any text editor.
SD is the only contest logger to offer the following features, in real-time, as you type individual callsign characters. There’s no need to touch another key or memorise Ctrl-This or Alt-That.
- Dupe checking
- Country/Band analysis
- Check Partial by prefix
- Beam headings
- Advance flagging of potential multipliers
- Band/Mode analysis by callsign
- Linked database display
- Auto data insert (Zones and area codes)
- Countries Worked/Wanted by Continent
Version 19.12 – 10 July 2017
Scottish DX Contest – SDXC:
- Support added. Select the “SDXC – GM” or “SDXC – non-GM” templates as appropriate.
- SD pre-fills known exchange elements, whether from lookup files or from previous QSOs. These are typically zones or district codes. The NOFILL command inhibits pre-fills, and the FILL command restores them. This command is not “sticky” – SD’s startup default is FILL.
Version 19.11 – 6 July 2017
IARU HF Championship:
- For a callsign match with IARU HQ stations, the Band/ Mult analysis was not shown below the callsign. Fixed.
- A reminder of how the Band/Mult analysis works: The bands 10 to 80m (for IARU HF) are shown beneath the callsign. Any bands needed as mults are highlighted. In addition, if the station has been worked on other bands, they appear as black, including the current band – they can’t be mults on bands already worked. You know instantly, while typing calls, whether you need that station on another band (or mode) for a mult.
- Updated country files according to AD1C’s update of 6th July – at country-files.com.
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10