SWISSLOG for Windows is a sophisticated logging program for Amateur Radio.
The most important SWISSLOG functions are:
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field: autofilters, customizable filters, field grouping.
* Dual monitor support: you can place the following functions in a standalone window for another monitor: add QSO, logbook views, Register QSL cards, K1EL WinKeyer, Dx-message windows, band maps and world map.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.8 specifications.
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple certificates and station locations! TQSL 2.0 or higher needed. Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Fully integrated eQSL automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple callsigns and QTHs! Fully detailed error report after synchronisation to correct logging errors or wrong QSL requests! Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Instant display of eQSL cards and QRZ/QRZCQ profile images! (Internet connection and QRZ/QRZCQ subscription required). Image viewer fully resizable with no loss of quality! Print/Save buttons available!
* Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! Add/Delete QSO in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog!
* Upload your full/partial logbook to Club Log, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ with few clicks!.
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership: 30MDG, AGCW, BCA, BDM, CWOPS, DIG, DMC, EA QRP Club, EPC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, Lynx DX Group, MF, NDG, RCA, REF, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE, URA and CLUB LOG and True Blue DX Club (TBDXC)!.
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet. IOTA references.
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD, OmniRig, DX Lab Commander,FLRIG and TCI!)
* One click ultra fast transceiver switching in dual transceiver configurations (using OmniRig as transceiver control)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek and PstRotator!).
* Azimuth indicator.
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall, HAMQTH and QRZCQ)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* Fully featured Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. With the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
– Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
– Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
– Gradient colors for frequency ruler
– Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
– You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
– Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* SWISSLOG interfaces with the following digital modes programs: MixW, Hamscope, TrueTTY, FLDIGI, MultiPSK, WSJT-X, JTDX, JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition, SIMPSK and Digital Master 780!
* SWISSLOG links with the following CW programs/interfaces: CW-Type, CW Get, CW Skimmer and K1EL WinKeyer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS
The new full version contains all components needed for a new installation or updates Swisslog if you have already installed version 5.2 or higher. It also includes the documentation and help in English, Spanish, German and French as well as other components that previously were needed to download them separately (background world map images, some reports and QSL formats and audio files for the DX-Cluster sound announcements)
After setup go to HELP > ABOUT… > REGISTER. Type your callsign and press “Add registration”.
WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 USERS: It’s absolutely mandatory that you run the Swisslog setup with administrator rights in Windows Vista or higher otherwise Swisslog won’t work properly. Click the right mouse button over the setup file and choose “Run as administrator”. It’s also advisable to disable User Account Control (UAC) from the Windows control panel. The setup program will remind you all this information when you start the installation, just if you have forgotten to perform this operations previously.
In order to keep your Swisslog logbook sincronised with Logbook of the World you need to install the Trusted QSL software.
- NEW: Support for FT4: added new mode and adapted ADIF import/export function to fulfill the new requirements in 3.1.0
- NEW: Added new statistics: GAPA Grid and GAPA WPX
- Corrected: Band maps: If the Statistic-Quick Info window is open, mouse left click on a spot to display the Info for the selected DX spot.
- Corrected: Band maps: using resolutions higher than 1920×1080, a line was displayed at the botton of band map.
- Corrected: Band maps: code has been optimized to improve overall performance, especially when bands are very crowd.
- Corrected: QSO import / merging: these processes ran very slow when many error messages were displayed.
- Corrected: Club Log OQRS processing: the QSL SENT DATE field was not set while processing the ADIF file including the QSOs printed by the printing tool of Club Log.
- Corrected: Add QSO: when entering a QSL Card number in the Info QSL tab then changing to another tab before saving, the error “Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window” was displayed. Clear all fields was needed to continue.
- Corrected: JTDX link(using TCP/IP logging): the saved QSO End time was very different and had no relationship with the QSO Start Time. Now QSO End time will be set to the QSO Start time because the TCP/IP link doesn’t send the QSO End time value.
- Corrected: some spelling errors and some wrong call areas in the US Counties info table (thanks Reg, G3WPF!)
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 24/05/2019
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Licentietype: Swisslog has been released in the public domain!