SWISSLOG for Windows is a sophisticated logging program for Amateur Radio.
The most important SWISSLOG functions are:
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* View and Print Logbook.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. NEW Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.4 specifications
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, TRX Manager, MixW and HRD) NEW Support FT-450 / 950 / 2000 / DX5000 / DX9000
* Rotor-Control (ARS from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek) NEW Support ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software by EA4TX
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support. NEW fully updated Telnet server list!
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual sync Support. NEW Support TQSL 2.0
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall and NEW HAMQTH)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB, Golist y DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ, Golist and NEW IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support — Interfaces with External Packet Programs
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* Hamscope, MixW, CW-Type, TrueTTY, HDR Support
* World map. NEW High resolution image used as background
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS
The new full version contains all components needed for a new installation or updates Swisslog if you have already installed version 5.2 or higher. It also includes the documentation and help in English, Spanish, German and French as well as other components that previously were needed to download them separately (background world map images, some reports and QSL formats and audio files for the DX-Cluster sound announcements)
After setup go to HELP > ABOUT… > REGISTER. Type your callsign and press “Add registration”.
WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 USERS: It’s absolutely mandatory that you run the Swisslog setup with administrator rights in Windows Vista or higher otherwise Swisslog won’t work properly. Click the right mouse button over the setup file and choose “Run as administrator”. It’s also advisable to disable User Account Control (UAC) from the Windows control panel. The setup program will remind you all this information when you start the installation, just if you have forgotten to perform this operations previously.
In order to keep your Swisslog logbook sincronised with Logbook of the World you need to install the Trusted QSL software.
- NEW: Added UDP Settings option in WSJT-X / JTDX configuration. This allow to use new version of JTALERT along with Swisslog and WSJT-X / JTDX. Please read the WSJT-X / JTDX operation in Swisslog help.
- NEW: Now user can select the action performed when double clicking on a spot in the DX message / Band Maps windows. In the pop up menu user will have the following choices:
- Tune transceiver and turn antenna (default option)
- Tune transceiver and Log QSO
- Tune transceiver, turn antenna and Log QSO
- Log QSO
- NEW: Added the option to select by range of dates in the “Set DXCC from CLub Log” function.
- NEW: Added 60m band in band plan.
- NEW: Added DXCC SAT standard statistic. All QSOs made through satellites must have SAT in the Propagation mode field.
- NEW: Added Timeout field in all Online Logbooks configuration.
- Corrected: propagation mode field was not uploaded correctly to eQSL.
- Corrected: propagation mode field was not included in realtime logging in Club Log and HAMLOG. Added some other accepted fields.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, BDM, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DMC, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 25/04/2018
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Licentietype: Swisslog has been released in the public domain!