SWISSLOG for Windows is a sophisticated logging program for Amateur Radio.
The most important SWISSLOG functions are:
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field: autofilters, customizable filters, field grouping.
* Dual monitor support: you can place the following functions in a standalone window for another monitor: add QSO, logbook views, Register QSL cards, K1EL WinKeyer, Dx-message windows, band maps and world map.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.8 specifications.
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple certificates and station locations! TQSL 2.0 or higher needed. Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Fully integrated eQSL automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple callsigns and QTHs! Fully detailed error report after synchronisation to correct logging errors or wrong QSL requests! Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Instant display of eQSL cards and QRZ/QRZCQ profile images! (Internet connection and QRZ/QRZCQ subscription required). Image viewer fully resizable with no loss of quality! Print/Save buttons available!
* Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! Add/Delete QSO in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog!
* Upload your full/partial logbook to Club Log, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ with few clicks!.
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership: 30MDG, AGCW, BCA, BDM, CWOPS, DIG, DMC, EA QRP Club, EPC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, Lynx DX Group, MF, NDG, RCA, REF, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE, URA and CLUB LOG and True Blue DX Club (TBDXC)!.
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet. IOTA references.
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD, OmniRig, DX Lab Commander,FLRIG and TCI!)
* One click ultra fast transceiver switching in dual transceiver configurations (using OmniRig as transceiver control)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek and PstRotator!).
* Azimuth indicator.
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall, HAMQTH and QRZCQ)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* Fully featured Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. With the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
– Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
– Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
– Gradient colors for frequency ruler
– Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
– You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
– Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* SWISSLOG interfaces with the following digital modes programs: MixW, Hamscope, TrueTTY, FLDIGI, MultiPSK, WSJT-X, JTDX, JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition, SIMPSK and Digital Master 780!
* SWISSLOG links with the following CW programs/interfaces: CW-Type, CW Get, CW Skimmer and K1EL WinKeyer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS
The new full version contains all components needed for a new installation or updates Swisslog if you have already installed version 5.2 or higher. It also includes the documentation and help in English, Spanish, German and French as well as other components that previously were needed to download them separately (background world map images, some reports and QSL formats and audio files for the DX-Cluster sound announcements)
After setup go to HELP > ABOUT… > REGISTER. Type your callsign and press “Add registration”.
WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 USERS: It’s absolutely mandatory that you run the Swisslog setup with administrator rights in Windows Vista or higher otherwise Swisslog won’t work properly. Click the right mouse button over the setup file and choose “Run as administrator”. It’s also advisable to disable User Account Control (UAC) from the Windows control panel. The setup program will remind you all this information when you start the installation, just if you have forgotten to perform this operations previously.
In order to keep your Swisslog logbook sincronised with Logbook of the World you need to install the Trusted QSL software.
- NEW: Logbook view: now the Custom filter will appear in the selected language. The EQUAL operator accepts the following wildcards:
- *: represents zero, one, or multiple characters. Example: EA3* applied to the callsign field will list all callsigns starting with EA3 and any suffix, *SOTA will list all callsigns having SOTA in the suffix, *70*% will list all callsign starting or having 70 in the middle of callsign, etc
- ?: represents a single character: Example: E?3G? will list all callsigns like EA3GC, EL3GA, EM3ZZ, EA?GCV will list EA1GCV, EA3GCV, EA8GCV, etc.
You can also mix both wiildcards: ?A* will list all callsigns like EA3GCV, 1A0KM, 3A2AC, etc. As you can see, it offers endless filtering possibilities!
- NEW: World map: added CAT button to automatically read the transceiver band and select it in the DXCC and Grids fields. Also added a MODE drop list to select the DXCC/Grids according the selected mode. It also includes the following report modes: PHONE, MIXED, DATA and IMAGE. Please read World Map chapter to know more details.
- NEW: DX message window / Band maps: added an option in the popup menu to disable the warning to save QSO or ignore if adding a QSO from a spot and a call already exists in the Add QSO window without saving.
- NEW: Added European ROS CLub (ERC) for membership panel and new statistic
- NEW: Comments field: If you upload QSOs to eQSL, you can differentiate the text added as message in your eQSL card from regular QSO notes. Simply add QSLMSG: in the Comments field with the text you want to display in your eQSL card. Example:
This text is your QSO comments. QSLMSG: This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card
“This text is your QSO comments” will be added as Notes if you upload QSO to Club Log, HAMLOG, HRDLOG, HAMQTH or QRZ. “This text will only be displayed in your eQSL card” will only be sent to eQSL.
IMPORTANT: QSLMSG: tag must be uppercase and located at the end of other QSO notes! If you don’t set the QSLMSG: tag then all comments will be sent to all configured online logbooks.
- NEW: WSJT-X / JTDX Band Map: changed spot lifetime from minutes to seconds. This will allow you to set values to display only one decode period (15 seconds for FT8 or 8 seconds for FT4). Current minute values are converted automatically to seconds at startup.
- NEW: Added the DXCC field to read from the following Callbook databases: QRZ, QRZCQ and HAMQTH. Very useful for those users not using the Query and set Club Log DXCC option (which prevail over this function). Redesigned the “Field Copy Instruction” tab in the Callbook options.
- NEW: Users retrieving data from HAMQTH/QRZCQ: the DOK will be filled out automatically if QSO partner has assigned the DOK in the profile and the County field (Sub Region) has been checked in the Field Copy Instruction in the Callbook CD / Internet databases option
- NEW: Statistic Quick Info window: Added the SubRegion field in the “Previous QSO” listing.
- NEW: Added IARU 1, IARU 1 28MHZ, IARU 3 and ERC statistics.
- NEW: Added DXCC Challenge award for statistic view/reports including modes CW, PHONE, DATA, ALLMODES.
- NEW: CW Type: when activating CW Type buttons in Add QSO window, pressing the CW Type button will restart Cw Type. This is mandatory to do if you have changed macros in Swisslog to reflect changes in CW Type.
- NEW: Logbook view: I have added a full set of new and very interesting queries! You can now check for:
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX are confirmed by QSL and not confirmed by LoTW/eQSL by all possible confirmation combinations (LoTW or eQSL).
- DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WPX/WAE are confirmed by all possible confirmation combinations (QSL, LoTW or eQSL).
- Missing DXCC/WAS/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
- Worked DXCC/WAS/WAZ/WAE all bands/5 Bands all modes
Queries titled for specific bands/modes are intended to be used as template for advanced users who want to check for other bands/modes (simply edit the query and replace the band/mode you need then save it with another name). Check out on the following Queries subfolders for the new queries: DXCC, WAZ, WAS, WPX, WAE.
- NEW: Swisslog installer: added an EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Improved WSJT-X Band Maps: code rewritten to improve significantly performance! This should solve all freeze issues after a while working with high activity on bands.
- Improved: Band Maps: improved overall performance.
- Added: Telnet server list: EA3CV-2. In order to use latest Telnet server list, you have to delete the file Telnetservers.bin and rename Telnetservers_orig.bin to Telnetservers.bin. Please note that doing this you will lose the auto start settings and all your previous changes to other servers, so you will have to configure it again.
- Corrected: WSJT-X Band Map: if user changed the Grid statistic it was not saved for the next session.
- Corrected: WSJT-X UDP Settings window: resized to fit in the minimum screen resolution recommended for Swisslog (1024×768)
- Corrected: LoTW sync: web passwords including special characters like ‘&’, ‘<‘, ‘>’, ‘#’, etc caused LoTW sync to not download QSOs/QSLs.
- Corrected: LoTW sync: Swisslog won’t ask user anymore to assign new LoTW ADIF fields to Swisslog fields if found during LOTW synchronisation (i.e: APP_LoTW_RXQSO, APP_LOTW_RXQSL…)
- Corrected: LoTW/eQSL sync: QTH locator from LoTW/eQSL will be set in the QSO if the QTH locator field is empty or if QTH locator to import has 6 digits and the QTH locator field has 4 digits matching the Maidenhead.
- Corrected: Club Log/HAMQTH: passwords including special characters like ‘&’, ‘<‘, ‘>’, ‘#’, etc didn’t work.
- Corrected: eQSL sync: the Error list tab didn’t list any QSO, only a line indicating the file containing errors. In order to receive again a full report, it’s very important to perform a full resynch of all your QSOs in eQSL by setting a last synch date before your first QSO in the logbook (or 01/01/1900).
- Corrected: Import QSO from another Swisslog DB: QSOs were not assigned to any MyQTH
- Corrected: TrueTTY: some fields were not passed to Swisslog.
- Corrected: TrueTTY/CW Type: shortcuts for macro buttons (Shift+Ctrl+F1-F2) caused triggering other associated functions to hot keys (such F1 Help, Ctrl+F4 close current window, etc).
- Corrected: Logbook view: error message “Capacity of list is out of bounds” when using certain printers. If view takes a lot to open when opening any logbook view, edit the SWISSLV5.INI file and add the following key in the COMMON section: DisableDXPrinter=1
- Corrected: Realtime logging to QRZ: the QRZLOGID field was not set.
- Corrected: Flex Radio support: mode was set to a number when changing mode on Flex Radio
- Corrected: FLDIGI link: using FLDIGI versions from 188.8.131.52 and higher in countries having a comma as decimal separator, the frequency was not passed into Swisslog.
- Corrected: ADIF import: if QTH locator to import had 4 digits the Distance field was set to 0
- Updated: World Map: added latest IOTA references into the IOTA layer
- Corrected: HAMLOG: password length limited to 10 characters (maximum length allowed by HAMLOG).
- Corrected: Rotor control: The Hy-Gain DCU-1 option didn’t work for DCU-2/DCU-3. Now should work for all.
- Corrected: WinKeyer support: the [L] command used in macros to LOG QSO didn’t work
- Corrected: SOTA Update: changed URL link
- Corrected: Save desktop at exit main option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: AGCW update: changed link and file format from XLS to CSV
- Corrected: Refresh view automatically logbook view option will be checked by default in new installations.
- Corrected: Register QSL cards: Azimut was not displayed correctly in the detailed view of the QSO
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, WCA and WFF statistics on 17/04/2020
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Licentietype: Swisslog has been released in the public domain!