HAM Office is a professional program for inputting and analysis of log data. It is based on the experience of years of logbook and many programming instructions, requests and reviews of amateur radio.
The program combines the political and physical representation of earth, continents and countries with amateur radio-specific information.Thanks to vector-oriented graphics the graphics card and can adapt to any screen resolution and are very detailed zoomable. Using the program is extremely clear and simple.
HAM Office basically offers all the important features for a thorough and appealing entry of QSO logbook data and analysis are needed. Help support functions at every step from the first startup of the program. About the extensive import features to import data from almost any office HAM logger program.
A major advantage of HAM Office are the regular data updates on the Internet that provide a database usually that is more recent than the other newly-related programs. This regular data updates are a service that is offered for the program, but they are not part of the program. They are free and not included in the program price.
The following are the main features of this program are as follows:
- Enter and change the QSO data in an input window with lots of additional information
- Evaluations of the most important log data in list form, tables, bar charts and maps
- Importing the QSO data from all other logbook programs about import filters and ADIF
- Data export: ADIF, CSV, STF, text files
- Expression of all important lists
- automatic generation of HTML files
- current prefix cross-reference
- Browse the logbook according to different criteria
- Diploma evaluations
- Zoomable world map and Germany with political, physical, and neutral view, Globe
- in the cards degree and locator network, CQ and ITU zones, DXCC, land, prefix, DXCC information, position flag, call sign search
- DX Cluster module for TNC and Telnet
- SAT SAT module list and satellite tracking
- UHF contest, WAG contest, many other contests
- professional QSL printing on labels or cards
- Access to Call Book and Internet databases (FNA, QRZ.COM, eQSL, LotW, HO WebLog)
- CAT, GPS and rotor interface
- Additional module “HAM Diploma”
- E-mail QSL
Update of the June contests
New contest “STAYHOME-Contest” (June 6th / 7th) at “Logbuch – Contestlogs” (premium license)
For this contest we also provided the freeware “HAM COVID” (see https://www.hamoffice.de/hamstayhome.htm
Correction for stay @ safe evaluation
Correction QSL printing (if RSTr is on the label, it will be converted into RSTs)
External ADIF logs: in the program options it can now be set that the external ADIF file is read in automatically when the QSO window is opened
External ADIF logs: after reading a QSO from an external file, you sometimes had to press ESC twice to see the entire log again – now corrected
When FT8 messages are taken over from the cluster, the new experimental FT8 frequencies are now also taken into account
Export: The from-to date is now more correctly based on UTC
New video in the media library about cooperation between HAM OFFICE and digital programs (see in the program “Help – Help Videos”)
Een volledig nieuwe versie waarvoor een nieuwe registratiesleutel nodig is.Spijtig genoeg is deze versie nog steeds maar alleen in de Duitse taal beschikbaar niettegenstaande het Engels de bruikbare taal is in de wereld van de zendamateurs.