HAM Office is a professional program for inputting and analysis of log data. It is based on the experience of years of logbook and many programming instructions, requests and reviews of amateur radio.
The program combines the political and physical representation of earth, continents and countries with amateur radio-specific information.Thanks to vector-oriented graphics the graphics card and can adapt to any screen resolution and are very detailed zoomable. Using the program is extremely clear and simple.
HAM Office basically offers all the important features for a thorough and appealing entry of QSO logbook data and analysis are needed. Help support functions at every step from the first startup of the program. About the extensive import features to import data from almost any office HAM logger program.
A major advantage of HAM Office are the regular data updates on the Internet that provide a database usually that is more recent than the other newly-related programs. This regular data updates are a service that is offered for the program, but they are not part of the program. They are free and not included in the program price.
The following are the main features of this program are as follows:
- Enter and change the QSO data in an input window with lots of additional information
- Evaluations of the most important log data in list form, tables, bar charts and maps
- Importing the QSO data from all other logbook programs about import filters and ADIF
- Data export: ADIF, CSV, STF, text files
- Expression of all important lists
- automatic generation of HTML files
- current prefix cross-reference
- Browse the logbook according to different criteria
- Diploma evaluations
- Zoomable world map and Germany with political, physical, and neutral view, Globe
- in the cards degree and locator network, CQ and ITU zones, DXCC, land, prefix, DXCC information, position flag, call sign search
- DX Cluster module for TNC and Telnet
- SAT SAT module list and satellite tracking
- UHF contest, WAG contest, many other contests
- professional QSL printing on labels or cards
- Access to Call Book and Internet databases (FNA, QRZ.COM, eQSL, LotW, HO WebLog)
- CAT, GPS and rotor interface
- Additional module “HAM Diploma”
- E-mail QSL
- New: In the QSO entry, the input fields match now better on larger set fonts. (new feature for premium license)
- New function: In the QSO input and in Contests there is now a switch with small and large A. With this switch you can easily change the font size for the entire window or parts of it enlarge or out. (new feature for premium license)
- QSO entry: Below the QSO list is entered. The number of QSOs that have been used with the entered callsign is displayed.
- Contest / DXpedition layout in QSO input: revised, corrected in different places.
- All Web access to BNetzA, qrz.com, eQSL, HAM OFFICE now via secure SSL connection.
- Line entry corrected for QSO and data lists, completely redesigned for premium license with much more freedom.
- Printing individual QSL cards from LogCheck: Correction when setting QSLs.
- DX alarm: The different connections (Internet cluster, Cloud, WSJTX, TNC) can now be better turned on and off independently.
- DX alarm: In the large DX alarm window you can check the connections now turn on and off separately. The switch panel has been made more flexible so that if the window is opened, e.g. in addition to a Digiitalprogramm better push together.
Een volledig nieuwe versie waarvoor een nieuwe registratiesleutel nodig is.Spijtig genoeg is deze versie nog steeds maar alleen in de Duitse taal beschikbaar niettegenstaande het Engels de bruikbare taal is in de wereld van de zendamateurs.