DXLog.net – contest logging software
Welcome to the home of DXLog.net, ham radio contest logging software by 9A5K.
This software and service was adopted and sponsored by K1LZ and you might experience some issues during the adoption until fits its new home.
Note: As of Apr-11-2019 the support email reflector is moved from Mailman to groups.io
News: This software is now free of charge, donated to the ham radio community by Krassy K1LZ and a few other guys donating their time and effort.
License keys can be generated by following the link below. Should you run into issues generating it, please contact Paul Young, K1XM.
– Make sure master.scp is always copied to %appdata%. (SM7IUN, TNX M5RIC)
– Update CQ 160m including database. (SM7IUN)
– Add FA and DT to Elecraft poll cycle to support certain peripherals. (SM7IUN)
– Add BCC QSO Party. (SM7IUN, TNX DJ4MX)
– Make $EXCHANGENOAB work in simulation. (SM7IUN)
– Fix logic conflict between CW abbreviation menu items. (SM7IUN)
– Fix ambigious multipliers for CQ WW and CQWW RTTY. (SM7IUN)
– Update list of valid LOCATION for all CQ contests. (SM7IUN)
– Update K1USN database. (SM7IUN, TNX VE2FK)
– Update HSC including database. (SM7IUN, TNX DJ1YFK)
– Update CQ WW RTTY database. (SM7IUN, TNX VE2FK)
– Update CQ WPX RTTY. (SM7IUN)
– Update CQ 160m database. (SM7IUN, TNX VE2FK)
– Update CWT database. (SM7IUN, TNX VE2FK)
– Add menu item Help|3830scores.com. (SM7IUN)
– Update DOK database. (SM7IUN, TNX VE2FK)
– Make mult/dupe comments in ADIF export optional. (SM7IUN)
Besturingssystemen: Alle Windows met Microsoft.NET Framework version 4.0.