HAM Office is a professional program for inputting and analysis of log data. It is based on the experience of years of logbook and many programming instructions, requests and reviews of amateur radio.
The program combines the political and physical representation of earth, continents and countries with amateur radio-specific information.Thanks to vector-oriented graphics the graphics card and can adapt to any screen resolution and are very detailed zoomable. Using the program is extremely clear and simple.
HAM Office basically offers all the important features for a thorough and appealing entry of QSO logbook data and analysis are needed. Help support functions at every step from the first startup of the program. About the extensive import features to import data from almost any office HAM logger program.
A major advantage of HAM Office are the regular data updates on the Internet that provide a database usually that is more recent than the other newly-related programs. This regular data updates are a service that is offered for the program, but they are not part of the program. They are free and not included in the program price.
The following are the main features of this program are as follows:
- Enter and change the QSO data in an input window with lots of additional information
- Evaluations of the most important log data in list form, tables, bar charts and maps
- Importing the QSO data from all other logbook programs about import filters and ADIF
- Data export: ADIF, CSV, STF, text files
- Expression of all important lists
- automatic generation of HTML files
- current prefix cross-reference
- Browse the logbook according to different criteria
- Diploma evaluations
- Zoomable world map and Germany with political, physical, and neutral view, Globe
- in the cards degree and locator network, CQ and ITU zones, DXCC, land, prefix, DXCC information, position flag, call sign search
- DX Cluster module for TNC and Telnet
- SAT SAT module list and satellite tracking
- UHF contest, WAG contest, many other contests
- professional QSL printing on labels or cards
- Access to Call Book and Internet databases (FNA, QRZ.COM, eQSL, LotW, HO WebLog)
- CAT, GPS and rotor interface
- Additional module “HAM Diploma”
- E-mail QSL
- 6.288.3: CW-Keyer: when changing from ContestLog to QSO entry window and back, the CW texts changed: now corrected
- 6.288.3: Contest: Message about exceeding the band limit when transferring from cluster to the contest log can now be switched off (premium license)
- 6.288.3: Copying logs: title bar is updated when log is changed6.288.3: Switching between log as list and QSL input: now remembers the column widths better
- 6.288.3: Fix font size in different windows when Windows font is scaled (premium license)
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
Licentietype: Shareware en Freeware voor clubs