KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
- Bugfix: Fixes the DataBase update process to add the Q65 mode.
- Bugfix: Unexpected Setup dialog behavior. (Closes issue #178) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Time is not in UTC when “Log in real time” is uncheck. (Closes issue #179) (TNX foldynl) – Bugfix: Missing translation in SoftwareUpdateDialog. (Closes issue #180) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Inconsistency text in Tip#2. (Closes issue #182) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Missing Translation string in SetupPageMisc::createUI. (Closes issue #185) (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: When LoTW service was no enabled, KLog insisted to show the QSOs to be exported.
- Bugfix: Setup->Satellites did not show a correct Short name. (Closes issue #192) (TNX foldynl) – Bugfix: Removal DX Cluster unexpected disconnection. (TNX foldynl)
- Bugfix: Tip #21 was not shown. (Closes issue #184) (TNX foldynl) – Bugfix: TQSL was not properly found on macOS. (Closes issue #195) (TNX K0JM)
- Enhancement: Improved the readability of the DX Cluster window. (TNX foldynl)
- Updated the KLog tips.
- Translation: Czech (TNX OK1MLG), Spanish.