Log4OM is ontwikkeld door IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software gericht op de Ham Radio activiteit en vereist zeer lage middelen van de host-computer.
Het is getest op alle Windows-besturingssystemen van XP SP3 naar de nieuwste versie beschikbaar is.Log4Om draait op Window Tablets met zijn alle kenmerken en kan worden uitgevoerd vanaf een memory stick, het is de installatie geen systeem register gebruiken om informatie op te slaan.
- Accurate call sign lookup data
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions)
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x and JTDX
- Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Search and filtering of data is the most advanced of any logging software.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
1. Version 1 SQLite database is not compatible with Version 2
2. An ADIF file in ADIF 3.0 format must be exported from Version 1 of Log4OM
3. A new database must be created in Version 2 and the ADIF file then imported into it
4. Version 2 configuration is different to version 1 so needs setting up new
If all else fails read the user guides and watch the YouTube tutorials
· [NEW] to add/edit incoming UDP message and UDP incoming proxy there is a new option here in program settings.
· [NEW] Added active monitoring of main UI performances to identify bottlenecks and external resources poor performances (new PERFORMANCE tag is visible on QSO message area – Log level DEBUG or higher).
· [NEW] Added support for “contest statistics” in cluster view settings. Now the user can show highlights on cluster based on actual contest activity, if enabled, as option
· [NEW] UDP inbound/proxy connections. Added support for user parameters INBOUND CONNECTIONS of those type: ADIF INBOUND, JT MESSAGES, N1MM and QARTEST.
For every single service you can now:
1) decide if you want to update data using external sources (USE_EXTERNAL_DATA)
2) decide if you want to update GRIDSQUARE (UPDATE_GRIDSQUARE)
3) decide if you want to UPLOAD QSO to external sources (UPLOAD_QSO)
4) decide if you want to update CQ values (UPDATE_CQ_ITUZONE)
5) decide if you want to save a QSO through JT message (ex message12 option) (SAVE_NEW_QSO)
For JT messages only:
5) Decide if you want to save QSO coming via JT message (alternative to JTAlert, gridtracker and other ADIF integrations) (Message 12 parameter has been removed from the separate option page in settings).
[NEW] ADIF monitor has now an option to decide if you want to update incoming data using log4om info and external sources or import them as they come in.
· [NEW] Statistics band map now show the “preferred confirmation mode view” set in program preferences and no more the fixed “worked” status for each band/mode. Current selection is visible pointing mouse over DXCC number
· [NEW] User awards are now saved on each award update into a backup file inside application configuration folder /awards (other than periodically and on user request from award manager top menu)
· [NEW] Added a “restore user awards” option to automatically restore user awards after a new version update (award manager top menu). This action cannot be performed automatically on application updates yet.
· [NEW] Added LOTW ONLY filter in cluster view. Small changes in cluster filter tab page
· [NEW] Clicking on callsign image in callsign lookup area will open a new screen with full size image.
· [NEW] External data source priority is now fixed by system
· Awards placed in the IGNORE LIST (in settings) will not be shown in award statistics page
· A specific yellow warning is now raised if external source data check took more than 2 seconds
· Focus no more returns on main CALLSIGN field when lookup is complete
· User award backup is now zipped
· Added more info on message area when exceptions and data are recovered from internal archives (grid and state)
· Main UI data entry area highlight set on all fields. Some hidden tabs have been removed for a more pleasant experience while tabbing between fields.
· [FIX] Fixed tab order for CONTEST mode (CALLSIGN -> RECEIVED -> SENT -> RST SENT -> RST RECEIVED)
· [FIX] Fixed an issue with lowercase on ADIF import
· [FIX] Fixed QSL VIA label not hidden in QSL manager when confirmation mode was different from QSL
· [FIX] Fixed main UI notification background color box
· [FIX] Gridsquare is no more updated when a QSO is received through UDP (an option for that will be added at a later time) or JT message 12
· [FIX] Focus loss on date/time data entry when changing QSO date in a locked date box after 3 seconds issue has been fixed. Now the country/exceptions/awards are checked when date is changed and field is leaved (or when you save with enter key)
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11