MixW 4 is a new multi-mode, multi-platform software for radio amateurs. A completely new outlook. Tons of new features. JT65 and FT8 modes. KiwiSDR as an external RX.
Now for Windows 7 and newer operating systems.
Important features of MixW4:
- 3 in 1 (Logger, Digital, Contests)
- KiwiSDR support
- Digital mods including FT8 and FT4 with proprietary digital signal processing algorithms
- Unique CW software algorithm with fine-tuning for solid (FB) signal.
- User manual in English, Dutch and German languages
- Convenient interface with the ability to multi-window, customize fonts, and display
- A wide range of macros allowing for faster communication
- Contest mode with support for modules with extended statistics – you can write contest modules yourself
- User-Defined Contest – take part in any contest
- Simple scripting programming language to write additional modules and statistics by yourself
- Technical support by e-mail (response time no more than 24 hours considering WorldWide service)
The main differences from MixW4 1.3.0 version:
- Many fixes in all modules specified by users
- Supports two waterfalls VFO-A, VFO-B
- Antenna rotator support
- Native and classic (WSJT-X) user interfaces for FT8 mode
- Automatic transmission frequency shift depending on the current audio frequency
- Support for x64 OS
- Export to Excel, Recovery country in the log, Change MixW4 mode from the cluster, Change cat mode when change mode, etc.
- Improvement of decoding in all mods
- Support for the latest transceiver models
Nederlandse handleiding: http://www.rigexpert.com/files/manuals/mixw4/MixW4_Help_NL.pdf
- Fix LoTW, e-QSL
Besturingssytemen: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
Download 1.4.2 X64: https://rigexpert.com/download.php?type=software&product=mixw4&ver=1.4.2-win64
Download 1.4.2 X86: https://rigexpert.com/download.php?type=software&product=mixw4&ver=1.4.2
Licentietype: Registration and buy. Free for registration v.3