Sd heeft vandaag een nieuwe update uitgebracht van zijn contestlogger.
SD sets the standard for fast, simple logging and editing in the major international contests and in dozens of others worldwide. It is intended for single-op unassisted entries, and runs on Windows, from Win95 to Win 10 , and on Linux/Wine – with a console-mode (text) interface.
SD supports rig control, serial and parallel keying – and integrates with WinKey to eliminate CW timing issues caused by Windows – the WKUSB kit is recommended. microHAM’s USB CW Keyer offers WinKey and level converters for rig control in a single package.
SD offers instant “full-screen” editing of any QSO in your log. All SD’s files, including the log, are ASCII and can be viewed with any text editor.
SD is the only contest logger to offer the following features, in real-time, as you type individual callsign characters. There’s no need to touch another key or memorise Ctrl-This or Alt-That.
- Dupe checking
- Country/Band analysis
- Check Partial by prefix
- Beam headings
- Advance flagging of potential multipliers
- Band/Mode analysis by callsign
- Linked database display
- Auto data insert (Zones and area codes)
- Countries Worked/Wanted by Continent
RSGB 80m Contests:
- The template option for both the RSGB Autumn Series and the CC (Clubs Championships) series is now “RSGB 80m”.
- All valid QSOs with, or from, the UK score 1 point. QSOs with new countries are highlighted, for information only – there are no mults.