1. The Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (A.R.I.) has the honour of inviting radio amateurs from all over the world to participate in the ARI International DX Contest.
2. Aim: it is a world-wide competition: everybody can work everybody. The only exception is no QSO/HRD between Italian station are permitted.
3. Date and time: the contest will be held on each first full week-end of May starting at 1200Z Saturday and ending at 1159Z Sunday. In year 2022 the dates will be May 7-8.
- Single Operator – CW – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – SSB – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – RTTY – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Single Operator – MIXED – HIGH/LOW POWER
- Multi Operator – Single TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- Multi Operator – Multi TX – MIXED & HIGH POWER only
- SWL – Single Operator – MIXED
For Italian stations only two overlay category is present:
- Rookie: if operator was first licensed as a radio amateur less than three (3) years before the date of the contest;
- Youth: if operator has less than 25 years at the date of the contest;