- Date: 00:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC Saturday, 3rd full weekend in December. (18 december 2021)
- Mode: RTTY – Baudot.
- Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meters, according to the IARU band plan.
- A1) Single operator all bands high power (> 100 W) – SINGLE-OP ALL HIGH,
- A2) Single operator all bands low power (< 100 W) – SINGLE-OP ALL LOW,
- B) Single operator single band – SINGLE-OP 10 M, SINGLE-OP 15 M, SINGLE-OP 20 M, SINGLE-OP 40 M or SINGLE-OP 80 M,
- C) Multi operators all bands only one signal – MULTI-OP
- D) SWL
A1, A2 and C entrants may only change band once in 5 minute period.
- Call: CQ OK TEST.
- Message: RST +CQ ZONE.
a) On 10, 15 and 20 meters bands::
1 point for contact within own continent,
2 points for outside own continent (DX QSO).
b) On 40 and 80 meters bands:
3 points for contact within own continent,
6 points for outside own continent (DX QSO)
- for all stations outside OK/OL: DXCC countries and OK stations on each band,
- for OK/OL stations: DXCC Countries on each band.
- Final score:
- for all stations outside OK/OL: total points on all bands x (total DXCC countries in all bands + OK stations in all bands),
- for OK/OL stations: total points on all bands x total DXCC countries in all bands.
- Contacts with the station that have not sent the log will be counted only in those cases if that station will be listed at least in 3 different logs.
- Evaluation, Trophies and Awards:
- The participants are evaluated in two divisions: OK/OL and others stations.
- Award and plate to winner in classes A1 and A2.
- Award to winner in classes B, C and D.
- Award to winner in any DXCC countries (works min. 10% of the contacts of the winner in the appropriate category but min. 30 contacts).
- Logs must be submitted in Cabrillo format by web upload on http://okrtty.crk.cz not later than 7th day after the contest. In case if you are sure that your Cabrillo is correct and you have a problem to upload it, please send it by e-mail to: “okrtty at crk.cz”.
- SWL log will be accepted as plain ASCII text files showing date, band, callsign/message sent by claimed station and callsign of station worked, in chronological order, together with a summary file showing callsign, scoring and full name and address of entrant.
- All logs will be confirmed by e-mail.
- Disqualification:Violation of the contest rules, unsportsmanlike conduct or taking credit for excessive unverifiable QSOs will be deemed sufficient cause for disqualification.
- All decisions of the organizer are final.