SWISSLOG for Windows is a sophisticated logging program for Amateur Radio.
The most important SWISSLOG functions are:
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field: autofilters, customizable filters, field grouping.
* Dual monitor support: you can place the following functions in a standalone window for another monitor: add QSO, logbook views, Register QSL cards, K1EL WinKeyer, Dx-message windows, band maps and world map.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.8 specifications.
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple certificates and station locations! TQSL 2.0 or higher needed. Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Fully integrated eQSL automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple callsigns and QTHs! Fully detailed error report after synchronisation to correct logging errors or wrong QSL requests! Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Instant display of eQSL cards and QRZ/QRZCQ profile images! (Internet connection and QRZ/QRZCQ subscription required). Image viewer fully resizable with no loss of quality! Print/Save buttons available!
* Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! Add/Delete QSO in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog!
* Upload your full/partial logbook to Club Log, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ with few clicks!.
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership: 30MDG, AGCW, BCA, BDM, CWOPS, DIG, DMC, EA QRP Club, EPC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, Lynx DX Group, MF, NDG, RCA, REF, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE, URA and CLUB LOG and True Blue DX Club (TBDXC)!.
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet. IOTA references.
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD, OmniRig, DX Lab Commander,FLRIG and TCI!)
* One click ultra fast transceiver switching in dual transceiver configurations (using OmniRig as transceiver control)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek and PstRotator!).
* Azimuth indicator.
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall, HAMQTH and QRZCQ)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* Fully featured Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. With the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
– Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
– Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
– Gradient colors for frequency ruler
– Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
– You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
– Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* SWISSLOG interfaces with the following digital modes programs: MixW, Hamscope, TrueTTY, FLDIGI, MultiPSK, WSJT-X, JTDX, JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition, SIMPSK and Digital Master 780!
* SWISSLOG links with the following CW programs/interfaces: CW-Type, CW Get, CW Skimmer and K1EL WinKeyer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS
The new full version contains all components needed for a new installation or updates Swisslog if you have already installed version 5.2 or higher. It also includes the documentation and help in English, Spanish, German and French as well as other components that previously were needed to download them separately (background world map images, some reports and QSL formats and audio files for the DX-Cluster sound announcements)
After setup go to HELP > ABOUT… > REGISTER. Type your callsign and press “Add registration”.
WINDOWS VISTA / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 USERS: It’s absolutely mandatory that you run the Swisslog setup with administrator rights in Windows Vista or higher otherwise Swisslog won’t work properly. Click the right mouse button over the setup file and choose “Run as administrator”. It’s also advisable to disable User Account Control (UAC) from the Windows control panel. The setup program will remind you all this information when you start the installation, just if you have forgotten to perform this operations previously.
In order to keep your Swisslog logbook sincronised with Logbook of the World you need to install the Trusted QSL software.
Version 5.102b (02/07/2021)
- Corrected: reverted back the change implemented on 5.102 about replacing data if callsign has a new holder when reading from Callbook databases. Now If you enter a callsign having a new holder info and user want to replace this info either in the QSO and Callbook table for such callsign, user will need to press the “Copy All” button from the CD-Callbook tab in the QSO Entry window.
Version 5.102a (01/07/2021)
- Improved: improved speed when switching between transceivers.
- Corrected: Program crashes if ICOM was configured as transceiver control and COM port didn’t exist.
- Corrected: IARU 1 statistics: added missing DXCC: 3X, 9X, EX and YU.
Version 5.102 (29/06/2021)
- NEW: Transceiver control: now up to 4 transceivers can be configured! when more than one transceiver is configured, the transceiver number currently used is displayed in the transceiver toolbar. Click on this number to switch to the next one. A new field has been added to set a transceiver name used as Hint when placing the cursor over the transceiver number. Please read the transceiver control section in the Swisslog help.
IMPORTANT for OMNIRIG USERS: if you use more than one Rig, you will have to reconfigure Rig 2 (or Rig 3/4 for OmniRig v2) in the corresponding transceiver number in Swisslog..
- NEW: Rotor interface: now up to 4 rotors can be configured! when more than one rotor is configured, the rotor number currently used is displayed in the rotor toolbar. Click on the rotor label to switch to the next one. A new field has been added to set a rotor name used as Hint when placing the cursor over the rotor number. Swisslog provides a very useful feature: it will automatically select the rotor according the tuned band on your transceiver! You only need to set the bands supported by each rotor and the transceiver control must be configured and started. Please read the rotor interface section in the Swisslog help.
IMPORTANT for PstROTATOR USERS: if you use more than one instance of PstRotator, you will have to reconfigure every instance in the corresponding rotor number in Swisslog.
- NEW: Added solar data in the window title: SFI, SSN, A and K index. These info is updated every hour.
- NEW: Added new modes FST4W, JTMS and Q65.
- NEW: Rotor control: added support to Green Heron RT-21 (under the HyGain DCU option).
- NEW: DXAtlas support. User need to enable link to DX Atlas in the Options menu. When entering a callsign in the QSO Entry window, you will see on DX Atlas your current selected My QTH, QSO partner and signal path.
- NEW: Export log to WSJT-X/JTDX: Added FST4W, JTMS and Q65 modes.
- NEW: Added OBLAST statistic for Russian stations in the Region field.
- NEW: Added IARU 2 statistic.
- IMPORTANT CORRECTION – DX window (PLEASE READ!):
- No need to press the Shift key anymore before double clicking!!
- Sometimes the statistic titles were mixed up with spot callsigns while spots were entering into the DX window.
- Stop scrolling didn’t work.
- After applying spot lifetime, there were remaining blank rows in the grid, being necessary to manually scroll up.
Users having enabled the hidden function to skip Dx window refreshing (by adding SkipDXWinRefreshing=1 in the COMMON section of the SwisslV5.ini file) must delete this line.
- Changed: external programs which must be started automatically from Swisslog (such as WSJT-X, JTDX or any other you set in the WSJT-X UDP settings) are now started at the same time Swisslog is starting. This speeds up the whole start up process.
- Changed: now when there are pending Log QSO requests from WSJT-X/JTDX, the message will be blinking in the window title.
- Changed: applied some internal changes to fulfill current ADIF version 3.1.2.
- Corrected: realtime saving on online logbooks: users where country thousand separator is not a dot or comma, when uploading QSOs worked on 1296MHz or higher, the KHz part was missing.
- Corrected: QSO Entry: allowed again to enter hyphen in callsign. Many SWL calls has hyphen in their callsigns.
- Corrected: Band Map: violation error when selecting “Tune and turn” option from the popupmenu.
- Corrected: updating statistic database or country table: “Invalid argument to date encode” in countries having a hyphen as date separator.
- Corrected: membership panel options: FOC and FT8DMC were exchanged so disabling FT8DMC disabled FOC and viceversa.
- Corrected: if the QTH-Name field is empty when saving a QSO, a message is released to warn user to correct this. This shouldn’t happen normally but sometimes may happen. When working with externals programs such as WSJT-X, JTDX, etc this message could be located behind some windows or programs, being unabled to do anything in Swisslog and a restart was needed. Now this message stays on top all other programs to avoid this issue.
- Corrected: ADIF import/export: QRZLOGID field is exported as APP_QRZLOG_LOGID instead of APP_SWISSLOG_QRZLOGID to match with QRZ field assignment. This field is also recognised when importing QSO from QRZ.
- Corrected: Export log to WSJT-X/JTDX: Violation Access error after exporting.
- Corrected: World Map: zone 2 from WAZ layer was not defined properly.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: improved link with TRX Manager. Sending spots from Band Maps, callsign of DX spot was not passed into TRX Manager.
- Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: frequency and mode was not updated when changed on transceiver.
- Corrected: Transceiver control: improved drastically Flex Radio 6xxxx option. Now it’s smoother, with faster response and better overall performance. It also implements a function to automatically search the Flex Radio IP address and model. This only works if Swisslog runs as administrator!.
- Corrected: FLDIGI link: Contesti modes not recognised. Swisslog couldn’t close if unlink from FLDIGI under some scenarios.
- Corrected: nowadays many old callsigns have been assigned to new holders. So if you have a previous QSO with this callsign, the old name and QTH is set in the new QSO even if you read from Callbook databases. Now when reading from Callbook databases (and whenever you have set to fill out these fields automatilly), Swisslog will override operator, QTH, US State and County if it’s different from the previous QSO. Old data stored in the Callbook table will be updated for such callsign.
- Corrected: Callbook view: URL and QSL info fields were not displayed and it was not possible to resize window.
- Corrected: RDA statistic: disabled eQSL confirmations. Since 31/07/2020 RDA award is not accepting eQSL anymore.
- Corrected: MixW/HamScope link: comments were copied twice.
- Corrected: DX announcements from New QSO tab: QTH Locator from QSO partner was not detected.
- Corrected: Updating award information at startup: Swisslog freezes most times.
- Corrected: DX Alerts window: Swisslog didn’t recall window size and position.
- Updated country table. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Erik, EI4KF.
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 24/06/2021
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Licentietype: Swisslog has been released in the public domain!