SWISSLOG for Windows is a sophisticated logging program for Amateur Radio.
The most important SWISSLOG functions are:
* Add, Edit and Delete QSO’s
* Display detailed information about the QSO-Partner
* View and Print Logbook with powerful filtering functions on every field: autofilters, customizable filters, field grouping.
* Dual monitor support: you can place the following functions in a standalone window for another monitor: add QSO, logbook views, Register QSL cards, K1EL WinKeyer, Dx-message windows, band maps and world map.
* Import and Export of QSO’s. Swisslog fulfills the ADIF v3.0.8 specifications.
* Manage many Awards: DXCC, IOTA, WAS, WAE, WAZ, WPX, SOTA, WCA, WFF, JA Prefectures, US Counties, DOK, RDA, TEN-TEN, ARLHS and many more!
* Fully integrated LOTW automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple certificates and station locations! TQSL 2.0 or higher needed. Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Fully integrated eQSL automatic and manual synchronisation!. Supporting configuration for multiple callsigns and QTHs! Fully detailed error report after synchronisation to correct logging errors or wrong QSL requests! Just 2 clicks and Swisslog will do all the job!
* Instant display of eQSL cards and QRZ/QRZCQ profile images! (Internet connection and QRZ/QRZCQ subscription required). Image viewer fully resizable with no loss of quality! Print/Save buttons available!
* Realtime logging to most important online logs: QRZ, Club Log, eQSL, HAMLOG, HAMQTH and HRDLOG. Multiple callsign configuration for eQSL, HAMLOG and QRZ! Add/Delete QSO in realtime and also realtime edition in HAMQTH, HRDLOG and ClubLog!
* Upload your full/partial logbook to Club Log, HAMLOG, HAMQTH (only full), HRDLOG and QRZ with few clicks!.
* Special logos panel indicating if the station is member of:
– LoTW, eQSL AG user (also eQSL regular member)
– the following club / association membership: 30MDG, AGCW, BCA, BDM, CWOPS, DIG, DMC, EA QRP Club, EPC, FISTS, FOC, HSC, Lynx DX Group, MF, NDG, RCA, REF, SKCC, TEN TEN, URE, URA and CLUB LOG and True Blue DX Club (TBDXC)!.
* You can update Lotw and eQSL AG users list and many award references through internet. IOTA references.
* Transceiver Control (Kenwook, Yaesu, Icom, Elecraft, TRX Manager, MixW, HRD, OmniRig, DX Lab Commander,FLRIG and TCI!)
* One click ultra fast transceiver switching in dual transceiver configurations (using OmniRig as transceiver control)
* Rotor-Control (ARS-USB interface and ARS-VCOM software from EA4TX, Hy-Gain, Yaesu, Sartek and PstRotator!).
* Azimuth indicator.
* Integrated Telnet and Internet Support.
* Callbook Support: local (RACB, BUCKMASTER) and Internet DBs (QRZ, HamCall, HAMQTH and QRZCQ)
* Support of QSL-Manager Databases: local DBs: (RACB and DF6EX) and Internet DBs: QRZ and IK3QAR.
* DX-Cluster Support – Now indicating if a DX station is LoTW and/or eQSL AG user!
* Fully featured Band map function! wide zoom in/out range, custom font size for DX-Spots, band filtering (including 60m), resizable window, full spot details (including if LotW/eQSL user) when placing mouse cursor over a DX spot. With the following Swisslog exclusive functions:
– Customizable statistic selection! By default is DXCC but user can select any statistic.
– Enable/disable CAT link by means of a button
– Gradient colors for frequency ruler
– Colors customization: background, ruler gradients, ruler measures, frequency and even buttons!
– You can have as many band maps as you want with different band filters, colors and statistics!
– Even you can place every band map as standalone window for dual monitor systems!
* DX-Telnet Support – specifically for use with Internet DX Clusters
* SWISSLOG interfaces with the following digital modes programs: MixW, Hamscope, TrueTTY, FLDIGI, MultiPSK, WSJT-X, JTDX, JT65-HF HB9HQX Edition, SIMPSK and Digital Master 780!
* SWISSLOG links with the following CW programs/interfaces: CW-Type, CW Get, CW Skimmer and K1EL WinKeyer!
* World map.
* Propagation Prediction
* Print and Display Reports (Awards, Statistics, etc.)
* Extensive User Defined Layouts for Reports, QSL-Cards, QSL-Labels, Statistics
* Save and Restore Logbooks
* Save and Restore customizable program desktop
* Customizable colors for program desktop and windows
* Merge Databases
* Schedule Control
* Round-Table Support
* Uses ACCESS database to store the QSO’s
* User Definable Logbook Queries like ACCESS
The new full version contains all components needed for a new installation or to upgrade Swisslog (only for version 5.2 or higher). It also includes the documentation and help in English, Spanish, German and French as well as other components that previously were needed to download them separately (background world map images, some reports and QSL formats and audio files for the DX-Cluster sound announcements)
After installing Swisslog go to HELP > ABOUT… > REGISTER. Type your callsign and press “Add registration“. Please read Quick Start and Setup
IMPORTANT: It’s highly advisable to disable temporarily any antivirus software before installing Swisslog. Also add an exception to Swisslog in your antivirus and firewall after installation. Most tend to block or slow down normal functioning of Swisslog.
WINDOWS VISTA/7/8/10/11 USERS: There is no need to run Swisslog as administrator you are installing Swisslog in the “Program Files” folder instead the default “Swisslog” root folder (NOT RECOMMENDED!) or you are running as administrator any of the associated programs used with Swisslog (i.e: OmniRig, Ham Radio de Luxe, DX Lab commander, MixW, FLDIGI, WSJT-X, etc.). In such event, please read carefully the Installation procedure!
Trusted QSL v2.6.3 (needed to synchronise with Logbook of the World)
In order to keep your Swisslog logbook synchronised with Logbook of the World you need to install the Trusted QSL software. Read the program help (or the online documentation) to know how to configure it.
NEW: FCC database for US Calls included in the statistic database. It will be updated twice per year. This allow the following features when an US Call is found in the FCC database:
Dx windows: US state will be displayed in square brackets at the end of the spot comments.
Cluster / WSJT-X Band maps: US State wil be displayed when placing mouse over the call to see spot details. US State is also sent in square brackets as comment to the Flex Radio Panorama (if using Flex Radio).
Display WAS statistic status in Dx windows, Band Maps and WSJT-X Band Maps.
IMPORTANT: Searching US State in the FCC database may affect performance according your computer, number of QSO in your logbook, spot traffic and parallel software being executed along with Swisslog. If you experience this o simply don’t want to use this feature, it can be disabled in Options / Query US State to the FCC database for DX message and Band Maps windows.
NEW: Transceiver control for FLRIG: Support for multiple instances. Please read the Transceiver control chapter in the Swisslog help.
NEW: WSJT-X / JTDX UDP link: now during the Swisslog session, if user closes WSJT-X/JTDX and launch it again, the UDP link will be performed automatically (there is no need to press the UDP button as it was needed to do). This also ensures a better UDP link and the reported issues should be gone. User only need to press the button to disable the link manually if WSJT-X / JTDX remains open and user needs to work another mode such as SSB, CW or any other digital mode with another software.
NEW: Support for Log QSO requests from VarAC. In VarAC perform the following:
Go to Settings > RIG Control and VarAC configuration
Select Swisslog (TCP) in the Send log field of the Logging section (or N1MM TCP if this option is not available).
Set IP 127.0.0.1 and Port 52001.
Go to Options > Digital Modes Interface > WSJT-X / JTDX UDP Settings
Check the TCP checkbox in the first instance of the “ONLY Log QSO request” section.
Set the same IP/Port
Check the Active checkbox. This option also supports Log QSO requests from JTDX or MMSSTV YONIQ software (enabling their TCP servers).
NEW: World Map: improved default view. IMPORTANT: The SWISSLOG.ENV file must be ovewritten to display the improved view. Users will need to reconfigure world map to their needs and preferences again to adapt to the new view. If you have Swisslog installed in another folder different than C:\Swisslog you will have to edit the SWISSLOG.ENV file and replace all C:\Swisslog by your installation path. Your previous SWISSLOG.ENV will be located in the BACKUP folder in case you want to restore it.
NEW: DX window: now you can show if a callsign spotted is member of a certain Club such as AGCW, CWOPS, EPC, FOC, SKCC, TEN TEN, etc. by selecting the corresponding statistic in the pop up menu. If member, it will be displayed with an X in the corresponding column.
NEW: Logbook view > Update QSO’s with Data from the Country Table and/or from a Callbook Database: added options to update WAZ and ITU zones separately.
Improved: WSJT-X Band Maps: improved performance to solve freeze/slowness issues specially with high traffic.
Corrected: Band map: double clicking on ruler, mode was not set according the defined band plan.
Corrected: when switching into another program having some option window open, when returning to Swisslog this window remained hidden, being not possible to get control over Swisslog unless user forced a shutdown via Ctrl+Alt+Del.
Corrected: Statistic import: close button didn’t work.
Corrected: S-Meter: when this window was set standalone the window was not restored properly.
Corrected: S-Meter: Yaesu FT-920 didn’t work.
Corrected: Transceiver control for ICOM: users having IC-7100, IC-7300, IC-7410, IC-7610 or IC-9700 got an “invalid ICOM transceiver address” message. ICOM Hex address was limited to $7F. Now limited to $DF.
- Updated country table. Since 29/07/2022 Erik, EI4KF is not longer maintaining the Country Table. I want to publicly thank Erik for all his work during all these years. Arsenio, EA1AHY will carry out this task as new Country Table maintainer. Senio is a Swisslog user since the DOS era, very active on radio, subscribed to most important DX butlletins so he is aware of all important changes should be applied to the country table. Feel free to write him for any corrections, errors or new additions that should be implemented to the country table: firstname.lastname@example.org. Welcome aboard Arsenio!
- Updated: 30MDG, AGCW, ARLHS, BCA, CLUBLOG, CWOPS, DCE, DCI, DEE, DEFE, DERESP, DFCF, DIG, DME, DMVE, DOK, EA QRP, EPC, eQSL, ERC, FISTS, FOC, FT8DMC, HSC, IOTA, LYNX, LOTW, MF, NDG, POTA, RDA, SKCC, SOTA, TBDXC, TEN TEN, URE, USI, WCA and WFF statistics on 16/08/2022.
Besturingssystemen: Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows 11
Licentietype: Swisslog has been released in the public domain!