KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
– Bugfix: Net rig & FLRig hamlib connections were not working propertly. (Closes #339) (TNX W5PNY)
– Bugfix: Some prefixes were not properly detected. (Closes #371) (Closes #367).
– Bugfix: Serial Hamlib rigs were not properly working. (TNX W5PNY)
– Bugfix: QRZ.com was disabled if user was not subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)
– Bugfix: QRZ.com data was not updated if the boxes were already filled. (TNX EA5WA)
– Bugfix: Callsigns formet were not always properly checked.
– Improvement: Hamlib 4.4 in binary packages (macOS & Windows) tested also in Linux.
– Improvement: RTS & DTR are defined to OFF by default in hamlib.
– Improvement:KLog differenciates QRZ.com subcribed users from non subscribed. (TNX EA5WA)