KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
It brings the possibility to add ALL the ADIF fields in the near future to the main user interface, something that was not possible up to now.
For this release we have included just the SOTA_REF, MY_SOTA_REF, MY_RIG, MY_ANTENNA and AGE but most of the still not in the main interface ADIF fields wil be added soon.
– Optimization: Isolated the QSO tab to an independent widget.
– Bugfix: When starting KLog for the first time, it crashed.
– Bugfix: Hamlib was not properly started on KLog start (closes #126) (TNX G4MKT)
– Bugfix: SAT_MODE was being added to non SAT QSOs.
– Bugfix: DXCC status was not being properly updated.
– Improvement: Added user selectable ADIF fields in the Other and My Data tabs. (Closes #4)
– Improvement: Enhanced how the UDP server is started on KLog start.
– Improvement: Added some basic SQL Injection protection to the UI. (Closes #95)
– Improvement: UI data is saved before entering the Setup and restored after setup is done. (Closes #188)
– Improvement: Only one instance of KLog is allowed to run simultaneously. (Closes #250) (TNX foldynl)
– Commented some Flawfinder false positives. – Translations: Catalan (TNX Txema), Czech (TNX OK1MLG), Italian (TNX IU5HIU) & Spanish (EA4K).