KLog is a multiplatform free hamradio logger, the only one able to run in Linux, Windows and macOS!
KLog is today already in several languages: Catalan, Croatian, English, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.
You can also see some Screenshots of KLog to see what it looks like.
You can write your own review on the KLog eHam review page
If you want to help us, please visit the Contribute page and find your way to improve KLog!
KLog has many features that will help you to manage your radio activity.
Those main features include:
- Multilanguage support.
- QSO logging, adding, editing, searching, removing…
- Several logs management.
- Paper QSL management.
- eQSL, LoTW management (still not fully integrated).
- ClubLog integration.
- DX-Cluster client that will show you the status (worked, needed…) of each spot.
- DXCC status per band.
- ADIF import and export.
- DX Marathon basic support.
- – Improvement: Code optimization (TNX JohnS0819) https://github.com/ea4k/klog/pull/485
- – Bugfix: Calls like EA4K/P were not identified as EA.
- – Bugfix: Adding DXCluster servers was failing. (Closes #492) (TNX EA7IXM)
- – Bugfix: When accepting changes on Settings, the settings were being readed twice, causing errors an delays. (Closes #495)
- – Bugfix: QSOS with a lotw_qsl_sent status as NULL where not identified when queuing QSOs for LoTW. (closes #514)
- – Improvement: Added the modes and propagation modes of ADIF 3.1.3 (Closes #509, #510)
- – Improvement UI: Freq & RST labels have been reorganized for clarity.
- – Improvement: Windows package updated to hamlib 4.4.
- – Improvement: Minor UI changes in the Setup->misc tab.
- – Improvement: Showing seconds in the QSO edit can be selected by the user.
- – Improvement: LoTW upload process allows the user to select a specific locator to be uploaded to be matched with TQSL locations.
- – Improvement: Changed how hamlib is initialized to speed-up the setup widget exit, specially for non-hamlib users.
- – Improvement: Some code cleaning.