Log4OM is ontwikkeld door IW3HMH Daniele Pistollato.
Software gericht op de Ham Radio activiteit en vereist zeer lage middelen van de host-computer.
Het is getest op alle Windows-besturingssystemen van XP SP3 naar de nieuwste versie beschikbaar is.Log4Om draait op Window Tablets met zijn alle kenmerken en kan worden uitgevoerd vanaf een memory stick, het is de installatie geen systeem register gebruiken om informatie op te slaan.
- Accurate call sign lookup data
- Award tracking and display fully configurable by the user
- Band mapping of cluster spots with multiple band viewers individually filtered by mode and band by the user
- Call lookup by multiple external sources QRZ, HamQTH, QRZCQ, HamCall and internal Clublog aggregated with automatic fallback to secondary source if primary contains no data
- Call sign online QSL graphics and large scale
- Scrollable location map displays up to the street level
- Dynamic UDP inbound / outbound support over multiple ports and services
- Ease of use via mouse or keyboard
- Enhanced standalone contest support with integral CAT display.
- Expanded Winkeyer support with integral CAT display.
- Full management of confirmations of the QSO data is available with different methods of delivery of the most appropriate confirmation type, including merging of QSO confirmation data.
- Full SOTA & IOTA support
- Fully integrated with LOTW, eQSL, QRZ.com, HamCall, Clublog, HamQTH, HRDlog.net etc.
- Improved QSO search engine with support for complex queries without SQL knowledge requirements (AND, OR, nested conditions)
- Integration with N1MM, PSTRotator, QARTest, FLDigi, WSJT-x and JTDX
- Intelligent cluster aggregates the information from multiple cluster servers and HRDLog Super cluster with spot quality display.
- Intelligent cluster filtering provides automatic collection of award references.
- Multiple Cluster viewer band maps by band and mode
- Propagation analysis using VOACAP linked to call sign lookup and cluster which predicts probability of a connection (Contact)
- Radio CAT control via either Omnirig or Hamlib
- Real time grey line presentation with long and short path tracks and headings.
- Search and filtering of data is the most advanced of any logging software.
- Security of user information and data with multiple backup options and locations.
- User configured layouts for cluster and logbook grids
1. Version 1 SQLite database is not compatible with Version 2
2. An ADIF file in ADIF 3.0 format must be exported from Version 1 of Log4OM
3. A new database must be created in Version 2 and the ADIF file then imported into it
4. Version 2 configuration is different to version 1 so needs setting up new
If all else fails read the user guides and watch the YouTube tutorials
- [NEW] Added QRZ.COM confirmation download support (storage of the information and usage in managed awards). ADIF Export is actually not available as the ADIF committee has not voted yet.
- [NEW] User can now select the in depth how to perform a callsign search, while typing or while leaving the callsign field. Leaving has 2 options now, leaving field by clicking elsewhere or tabbing out, or only on tabbing out the callsign field. All options are available in PROGRAM SETTINGS / PERFORMANCE tab.
- Improved ADIF import routine sensitivity to better support QRZ.COM ADIF output
- Added dynamic detection of some specific modes in EESDR3 (FT4/FT8/JT65) to correctly identify and show the mode in the main UI
- Added new fields (readonly) on QSO called GridSquare4 and MyGridSquare4 that contains the 4 digit gridsquare from full field
- Updated support for N1MM (ContactDelete raised before ContactUpdate)
- Added support for negative offset
- Added an option for sending “true frequency” to radio on SPOT click (instead of applying the reversed offset) in CAT settings page.
- Optimized TCI Cat management
- [FIX] Fixed supercluster issues
- [FIX] Fixed gridsquare issues when spot is selected from cluster band map
- [FIX] Gridsquare value is overwritten by automatic search even with flag not checked in user preferences
- [FIX] Identified and fixed an issue on hamlib settings save
- [FIX] Fixed hamlib error level issue in configuration
- [FIX] Fixed TCI mode switch issue (not detected by radio)
- [FIX] Fixed an issue on offset management on TCI engine
- [FIX] Multiple qso delete from QSO grid when using MySQL issue has been fixed. Some optimizations on SQLite side too
- [FIX] Fixed an issue on label print when destination address doesn’t contains name of the receiver.