N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/downloads/full-install/
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.
- UDC: PointsPerContact parameter bug fixed (G4OGB) (Coded by NA3M)
- WRTC: Disable Info window time on band timer for M2. (K4AB) (Coded by K3CT)
- WSJT Decode List: Fixed problems with form size/position not being saved and clear function (Coded by AB2ZY)
- WSJTX:Corrected issue of latest version of WSJTX(2.6.0) not working correctly with N1MM (Coded by N2AMG)
- Bandmap: Clicking to the left of frequency scale was QSYing to the wrong frequency if low frequency is at the bottom (W1VEM) (Coded by N1MM)
- WA QSO Party: Rules change limit the number of DX mults to 10, eliminate digital mode. (W6OAT) (Coded by K3CT)
- WSJTX: Connection to WSJTX now supports Multicasting allowing other applications to use the feed as N1MM (Coded by N2AMG)
- K4: Firmware work around. Poll for MIC selection before starting to play a wav file, restore on end. (Coded by K3CT)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11