N1MM Logger is a full-featured contest logging program.If you are looking for a general logger with packet alarms, award tracking, QSL generation and other non-contest functions, you should look elsewhere. Export of logs via ADIF to general logging programs is supported. For a complete list of program capabilities, check the Features section.
Download full installer: https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/downloads/full-install/
N1MM Logger Plus Full Install
Installing N1MM Logger+ for the first time is a two-step process. You must first download and run the Full Install (sometimes also referred to as the Base Install), followed by downloading and running the Latest Update. Each latest update includes significant upgrades, but unless you do the Full Install, subsequent updates will not have all the files they need to operate properly.
- Allow suspicious calls, such as D1M, to be logged, even though they are not in the AD1C country database. (Coded by N2IC)
- WSJTList: Made expandable. As the width increases the Msg field grows and shrinks. (Coded by N2AMG)
- Bandmap: Find callsign was not wrapping around to find all instances of a callsign (Coded by N1MM)
- Detect missing notepad.exe and notify user when generating Cabrillo file (N9GG) (Coded by N1MM)
- Beam Heading: Prevent merged VE section names from changing beam heading in some contests. Restrict Section beam heading lookup to valid Sections. Add CY0 & CY9 heading lookup. Changed the Long/Lat coordiates for the center of USA and center of Canada. Changed incoming telnet spot beaming heading code. (K3PA) (Coded by K3CT & VE3KI)
- Bandmap: Make reset button smaller to allow users to set & click one of the buttons to power on radios with that capability. (EB5A) (Coded by N1MM)
Besturingssystemen: Windows XP sp3 , Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11